PDA

View Full Version : problem mk9 update

kerby9mm
12-25-2011, 03:53 AM
Kahr cs finally had Fedx pickup my mk9 with the cocking cam that goes above the frame rail to depress the striker block plate thus causing too much drag on the slide I don't know what communication to expect from Kahr Do I have to contact them? If anyone has had previous experience with the cs at Kahr I would welcome any suggestions

CJB
12-25-2011, 08:46 PM
Sit back and wait... just a short time... Kahr is notoriously fast in their turnaround times.

kerby9mm
12-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Rich from Kahr cs told me it would be aroung 5 weeks or so which is fine with me because all I really want is to have the gun repaired correctly I will take your advice and just sit back and wait I suppose they will notify me when the gun is to be shipped back

CJB
12-26-2011, 07:31 AM
That is LONG for them... so they may have to wait for a batch of parts to come off the line. Bummer for the wait, but the track record for repairs is pretty darn good.

KMA
01-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Rich from Kahr cs told me it would be aroung 5 weeks or so which is fine with me because all I really want is to have the gun repaired correctly I will take your advice and just sit back and wait I suppose they will notify me when the gun is to be shipped back

I am surprised that I will take so long time! They normally use to be extremely fast.