PDA

View Full Version : Showing Off My Ace Holster

Vinikahr
01-22-2010, 08:04 PM
OK, in the spirit of showing off holster, this one is el cheapo, only $9.95 and fit in a variety of firearms in the sub-compact category. It is tuckable, is almost like is not there, worn inside the waistband, and allow you to tuck your shirt completely into your pants, for total concealment, an alternative to other very expensive(hey I am on strict budget here now due to buying the PM9):eek:. Is leather despite the cheap price. Originally bought for my CW9. :86:
I need to stop my self from posting here, any excuse is good to show off my PM9, LOL :yo:

Arizona T
01-22-2010, 08:56 PM
What ever works for ya !! Hats off to ya !! another sheep dog on the loose !!! :D

Don't get caught up in the ohh you gotta have one of these there super ?? I only had to wait 8 weeks and bla bla bla I carry a LCP .380 in a custom 1/2 Desantis and 1/2 AZ T custom it works!! of course its my back up to either my PM 9 or 40 and at least 2 blades and 2 lights.

AZ T

Vinikahr
01-22-2010, 09:19 PM
What never works for ya !! Hats off to ya !! another sheep dog on the loose !!! :D

Don't get caught up in the ohh you gotta have one of these there super ?? I only had to wait 8 weeks and bla bla bla I carry a LCP .380 in a custom 1/2 Desantis and 1/2 AZ T custom it works!! of course its my back up to either my PM 9 or 40 and at least 2 blades and 2 lights.

AZ T

I carry so much stuff in my EDC. I am looking to buy one of this expensive holster, I will have to wait a bit. For now the ACE works just fine. :86:

jignjam
01-29-2010, 05:29 PM
I also have an Ace case tuckable holster for my PM40 and use it the most for a lower riding holster and a Mike's IWB for a higher riding holster the other times. Call me cheap but can't really afford any more yet.

paintwerk
05-06-2010, 09:37 AM
OK, in the spirit of showing off holster, this one is el cheapo, only $9.95 and fit in a variety of firearms in the sub-compact category. It is tuckable, is almost like is not there, worn inside the waistband, and allow you to tuck your shirt completely into your pants, for total concealment, an alternative to other very expensive(hey I am on strict budget here now due to buying the PM9):eek:. Is leather despite the cheap price. Originally bought for my CW9. :86:
I need to stop my self from posting here, any excuse is good to show off my PM9, LOL :yo:

What Model is that?

Another member here stated that this holster
ZAA-826 - Ace Case Tuckable Holster, .380 Autos Fits .380, PPK, Llama 380, Sig 230, 232, Right Hand (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDetail.aspx?sku=ZAA-826)
works with his P45

I am looking to get one of these holsters for my P9, and am trying to figure out which will fit best.

dessl
08-13-2010, 10:34 PM
The ace holster(380) I bought for my PPKS also fits my PM9.

kramm
08-14-2010, 06:53 AM
I tried several holsters, High Noon, D.M.Bullard, Bianchi and still wasn't really happy. They were too thick or put the gun up too high. I read in here awhile back about the Ace holsters, and went to their web site. I really don't need to concern my self with re-holstering one handed, so this little holster works just fine for carrying my pm45. It places the gun low to the belt line, I have medium to small hands so I dont have any problems getting a hold of the handle, if you have large hands you might. I like the it because it lowers the gun and it's not sticking me in the rib cage when I'm sitting. I do wish it had a shield though, pull my underware up a little to shield the handle from my skin. Just some of my thoughts on the Ace Holster.:israel:

rholmes69
08-15-2010, 09:01 PM
You should take some pics riding on your hip and with the shirt tucked and untucked. We almost need a sticky with a gallery of pics and the holsters listed...

deadhead1971
09-21-2010, 09:00 AM
I was looking at the Ace holster here: ZAA-830 - Ace Case Tuckable Holster Kahr and Kel-Tec 9mm Fits S&W Mini Sigma Kahr Keltec 9mm Right Hand (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA830-1.html)

Some complain that the clip is too high, and the gun grip is at or below the belt-line. Anybody got comments on this?

I am looking for a "tuckable" IWB that's not too expensive to fit a PM9 with a crimson trace. I only have experience with pocket holsters. Apparently not all IWB holsters are "tuckable."

rickmn50
09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
I too own one...not sure about it...will continue to carry in my cross breed. My biggest complaint is re-holstering one handed. You are right though...cheap for the guy on a tight budget. As we all are these days.

deadhead1971
09-27-2010, 01:25 PM
I got my Ace holster in over the weekend. This is my first time trying a IWB holster. Pocket holster carry for my PM9 is still my first choice. I got the #830 (Kahr Bersa model), and with the LG437 crimson trace, it does not fit all the way in. The muzzle is about 1" from the bottom of the holster. The trigger is covered, and because it does not fit all the way down due to the laser, this keeps the entire grip above the belt. It is tuckable.

Ok. I can hardly, and I mean hardly, get my pants fastened (buttoned/zipped) back on after inserting this thing. :o My pants are just too tight. I tried having it in the 1 and 3 o'clock position. The bony hip seems to be the best place, but my pants are too tight.

Do you guys wear oversized pants (a size up from what you normally wear) to fit IWB holsters? I wear size 34, and I can barely fit into them. I may have to lose some of my gut to wear this thing. I was able to get it to be bearable while standing up. Sitting down to drive a car is almost impossible. This is not the holster's fault.

kramm
09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Without carrying I wear a 32, carrying I wear a 33. So yes I go up a size to be able to carry comfortably. Sorry should have said something about going up a size. As far as your pistol not fitting properly, you could try contacting Ace and see what they can do for you. My pm45 fits fine, but I don't have a lazer sight on it.

deadhead1971
09-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks. If the laser guard were off, the PM9 would go down farther in the holster. But it still fits ok.

jlottmc
09-28-2010, 11:36 AM
I too forgot to netion the up size in the britches, sorry about that. For the price of the holster, you could get anohter that is next size up which would be the small Glock I believe. CTD always has plenty of other stuff to help offset the shipping charges. As I have said on different threads, I have two and they allow me to carry three of my guns, and it was four until I got rid of the 380. A good holster, especially for the price. BTW IWB carry takes a bit of getting used to, you might also try to carry in the natural space that is in the middle of your back (6 o'clock) and slide closer to three o'clock as you feel more comfortable.

jorville82
09-28-2010, 12:57 PM
My only issue with Ace is that they won't let me stop in at the facility and buy/pickup directly! I have their pocket holster for both my MK9 and LCR and they're great. Didn't care much for they IWB, but hey, to each his own.

I do highly recommend their soft gun cases though. They're about the only cases I buy anymore; especially pistol and assault cases. You can't beat them for the money and i like to prop up my local ecconomy whenever possible.