PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man

zena
01-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Anyone been to/going to the Iron Man in Parma? I'm planning on heading out there in June with a few members from my possee. I'm not going to have the experience others bring to it....we all know that I'm just average...but I just HAVE to shoot from a zipline before I die. And I'm not getting any younger.:roll:

Bawanna
01-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Some how average and old never seem to enter my mind when I think of you which is quite often. Shooting from a zip line? I think that will definitely put you over the top and the undisputed bravest women I never met.
I'll be dying with anticipation waiting for an account of your experience. I'd love to watch, maybe I'll put in a tip to the outdoor channel, get a camera crew down there.:rolleyes:

Dietrich
01-23-2010, 07:12 PM
I have but two pieces of advice for you.
1-Kick ass.
2-Take names.
Good luck from all of us.

Bawanna
01-23-2010, 07:17 PM
I second that. Maybe I could be a cheerleader in the next life. Seriously, well I don't do serious but we're all rooting for ya. Make us proud.

zena
01-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks, guys. I began training last year and hope I'll be ready in six months time. Carrying the 90 lb. dummy shall be interesting! In the pictures, I'll be the one squashed under the dummy! Will keep you posted.:80:

medezyner
01-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Their 2009 flyer stated: “THIS MATCH WILL BEAT YOU LIKE A RENTED MULE!!!” I love it!
Good luck zena and as Bawanna45cal stated; “make us proud”. You’ve got the support of this forum behind you. By you going out there you are WAY above average! Please keep us in the loop.

PaiN
01-25-2010, 03:58 AM
The guys covered the basics.....

All I have to say is we'll be waiting for pics

if not, you stayed at home and watched it from TV ;)