PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of listening to that little voice in my head so...

In-Yo-Grill
01-23-2010, 07:03 PM
I thought I'd ask you guys here.

The devil came down to Georgia...

Well, it wasn't that bad. I was at my local gun shop and this guy was wanting to trade in his Kahr CW9. I ended up talking to him and the bottom line was that he wanted $300 for a gently used Kahr and 3 magazines.

The little voice has already made up it's mind. Now I need to hear from the general public.

Dietrich
01-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Pal,when they come in chest high,across the middle of the plate,you`ve got to swing at them.Just make sure you`re legal.

Bawanna
01-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Don't injure yourself going for your wallet. GO FOR IT. That's better than a 401K plan. Let us know how it shoots. I'm betting you already own it! I know I would.

Vinikahr
01-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Very good deal!:4:

In-Yo-Grill
01-23-2010, 07:58 PM
But you guys don't understand...

There's also a Benelli Super Nova with extra chokes..."Buy them both...Buy them both!!!" it says...Aghhhhhh!!!

Seriously, I offered the guy $250 just to see what he'd say. Thanks to God he didn't get offended. I'm going to call him on Monday. We talked over three weeks ago and I had misplaced his card. I ran into it on Friday and found out he still had it.

Vinikahr
01-23-2010, 08:15 PM

There's also a Benelli Super Nova with extra chokes..."Buy them both...Buy them both!!!" it says...Aghhhhhh!!!

Seriously, I offered the guy $250 just to see what he'd say. Thanks to God he didn't get offended. I'm going to call him on Monday. We talked over three weeks ago and I had misplaced his card. I ran into it on Friday and found out he still had it.

Too late, he may had sold it!:80:

ltxi
01-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Let me see if I understand this.....guy offered you a solid CW9 w/extra mags for $300 and you didn't just steal it from him on the spot. How dumb is that?:rolleyes:

In-Yo-Grill
01-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Let me see if I understand this.....guy offered you a solid CW9 w/extra mags for $300 and you didn't just steal it from him on the spot. How dumb is that?:rolleyes:

I know...I know. I got greedy. I'll make up for it Monday iffen he still has it.

What the hey!!! I'll take the shotgun too.

mr surveyor
01-23-2010, 08:36 PM
how much for the Benelli????

PaiN
01-24-2010, 06:24 AM

I have a Benenlli Nova shotgun and a Kahr 9mm CCW and so should you In-Yo-Grill :cool:
...and all this time I thought I was the only one here with style .. :roll:hehe

johnh
01-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Very good price for that CW, with an extra mag to boot. I am sure you won't be sorry buying it.

John

In-Yo-Grill
01-24-2010, 11:33 AM
how much for the Benelli????

$400 for the Benelli Super Nova in Max4 camo. Comes with sling case and two extra chokes. One of the chokes is a Kicks Hi-Flyer choke. Those cost $65 new.

mr surveyor
01-24-2010, 03:45 PM
ouch...... as good as the CW9 deal is....uuuhhhhh..... the SuperNova would really be a great buy, if you're looking for s SG. I've thought about getting a SuperNova with both 28 and 20 inch barrels for "dual purpose" - back up bird gun and HD gun

Go in debt.... get both.... tough choice there