PDA

View Full Version : help looking for a good concealble holster for tp45 !

kahrcrazy13
01-13-2012, 04:44 PM
hi does anyone know of a good reasonable priced concealed carry holster for my tp45 ,I'm looking to spend around 45\55.00 ?? dosnt have to b leather !
thanks

Bill K
01-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi, Do you have a preferred type (e.g. OWB vs. IWB) and carry position?

jcrim007
01-15-2012, 06:42 PM
i would suggest a don hume h715. clip on... but a VERY strong clip on. i use one currently with my glock 19, but i plan on getting one for my gov-1911 and my cw45... whenever i get it :)

they are quick on/off and hold at a very good height. comfortable and cheap too. i think most time they can be found for around $30.

kahrcrazy13
01-18-2012, 05:50 PM
It looks blky because it has some padding but without the magazine, it is actually very comfortable. My new ultra thin iwb holster for my Glock is getting annoying due to the lack of padding. Also this holster will not take the finish off your tp or dull it in any way. It has an option to carry inside or outside and a safety strap that comes off but I use mine to hold that gun in and prevent it from ever falling out while bending over and picking up a letter for the beautiful lady standing next to you.

thanks everyone for the help i think ill go with this one! thanks alot for the help you all are great!

LDM
02-20-2012, 01:15 PM
I recently bought the Mitch Rosen from Kahr web site for the TP 45 and recommend it without reservation.
I have a couple of Kramer holsters for other weapons, and I like the Rosen as well or better. And it is about $50 cheaper.