PDA

View Full Version : laserLyte target system

HDoc
01-14-2012, 09:28 AM
Anyone familiar with this system ? Comments.
Seems to be a nice in home practice set-up.

http://www.amazon.com/LaserLyte-TLB-1-Laser-Trainer-Target/dp/B004GFDTNA

JFootin
01-14-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm still trying to put enough pennies together to buy the laser tool to go in the gun, which of course you will need one of, as well. I am planning on getting one. It will make dry firing and practicing with that long Kahr trigger so much more productive. That target sure is neat, though. You can do a 6 shot group, take a picture to show off, and then reset it! :D Maybe further down the road I can get one of those targets to go with the laser tool.

OldLincoln
01-14-2012, 11:01 AM
The video is impressive but the price too rich for me. Also needs to be a dimly (not dark) lit room. It's one of those things that for me would be a hoot for a few weeks then wouldn't matter much. But if you have gun friends to challenge and make a game of it all would improve.

When I got my cartridge laser someone posted a caution about practicing in a separate room that ammo never entered. I second that advice. You can get too comfortable pulling the trigger in your home and have a big oops. At lease place it where something safe backstops it. And I have my doubts that bullet damage is covered by warranty.