PDA

View Full Version : ???? For you K9 owners

Sap
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
So I've had my K9 for a few weeks. Have about 600 rounds through it. Love the gun! I had some issues with an out of spec extractor. Got that fixed up from some good advice on here and good CS from Kahr.

My question is this. How strong is the ejection of your brass with your K9? Mine is only a couple feet high right and slightly to the rear. I shoot mostly 115, 124 and some 147gr ammo. WWB and Federal AE. The gun is ejecting the casings much better since I replaced my extractor but I noticed that it still seems a little weak compared to my other pistols. My buddy has a LC9 that slings brass about 10'. Just curiousl what your experience is. Thanks

jocko
01-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I would say 10 feet is to far, if ur brass is clearing and not banging your head, quit worrying about what other guns do or don't do. Every gun is different in some way or the other. If it ain't broke don't fix it..

FLBri
01-15-2012, 05:30 PM
I agree with Jocko. I have 5 Kahrs and they are all a little different. As long as they sling and not hit you in the face ... "shoot it like you stole it!"

Sap
01-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Yea you're right guys. Guess I'm a little paranoid since I initially had issues with my extractor. Oh yes, I do shoot it like I stole it. Will have a thousand rounds through it in short order.

jocko
01-16-2012, 03:03 PM
as u well know two identical cars dont run/race as the same rate either. To me just the nature of the beast. Sometimes and I fault no one either we just study somethings beyond what studying needs to be done.Why do soe guns work perfect ouf of the box and some maybe need soe TLC and then some even have to go back. same fokking gun model???Sh-t happens, sometimes u get the bull and sometimes the bull gets u..

FLBri
01-17-2012, 06:20 AM
or .......
Sometimes the elevator and sometimes the shaft!