01-21-2012, 06:47 AM
.950 CF Rifle test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xohy9gWz7kk&feature=youtu.be

yqtszhj
01-21-2012, 06:59 AM
I saw that yesterday. Man that looks like it hurts. I WANNA TRY

CJB
01-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Somebody needs to tell those dudes how to fire from the bench... jeeze.
The concept of "make your body's weight part of the gun's weight" still applies, but apparently not to all.

rholmes69
01-21-2012, 09:35 PM
The comments below the video are hysterical!

KMA
01-22-2012, 07:00 AM
Rabbit hunting will never be the same again :)

muggsy
01-24-2012, 02:23 PM
"I don't think I was ready for that." I said the same thing the first time that I fired a .300 Win. Mag. :)

LaP
01-25-2012, 07:26 PM
2400 gr. bullet, $40/round, equal to the recoil of firing TEN 30-06 rounds at the same time..... No Thanks.

I'm not firing that off without the benefit of a turret and a forward observer.

Funny how they didn't show the target and where the impacts were.:(

Bawanna
01-25-2012, 07:30 PM
When they get that bad boy in a six gun configuration sign me up.

LaP
01-25-2012, 07:40 PM

Galco already has a pocket holster for it. IWB carry is a tad uncomfortable.;)

tv_racin_fan
01-25-2012, 08:31 PM

AHEM....

:eek:

Bawanna you are cordially invited to come be the first person to shoot my Nock Volley gun should I ever am able to convince my wife that I have to have one. Tis only 7 fifty cal barrels going off more or less at once tho.

Bawanna
01-25-2012, 08:40 PM
AHEM....

:eek:

Bawanna you are cordially invited to come be the first person to shoot my Nock Volley gun should I ever am able to convince my wife that I have to have one. Tis only 7 fifty cal barrels going off more or less at once tho.

Now that sounds pretty exciting. Are the 7 barrels fokking ported. Sorry, did that sound like Jocko?

tv_racin_fan
01-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Well I don't believe they had even thought of porting at the time.. see they weren't so interested in bleeding off POWER in order to fight recoil as some are today. In fact they was more interested in going big to gain power than in going small or portin.

Course since it will of neccessity be a self built firearm or at the very least put together from a box of castings/parts I am sure I could arrange that porting should it be deemed neccessary. AFTER that first test shot of course.

Bawanna
01-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Well I don't believe they had even thought of porting at the time.. see they weren't so interested in bleeding off POWER in order to fight recoil as some are today. In fact they was more interested in going big to gain power than in going small or portin.

Course since it will of neccessity be a self built firearm or at the very least put together from a box of castings/parts I am sure I could arrange that porting should it be deemed neccessary. AFTER that first test shot of course.

Oh! Now I get it. You want ole bawanna on the trigger for that maiden first trigger pull and see where the chips fall.

Well......ok. I'm your man. I better wear my shootin glass's, already deaf so we don't need to worry much on that.