PDA

View Full Version : For Sale WTS: New H.B.E right handed IWB holster MK & recoil spring assembly MK9 - FL

KMA
01-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Brand new never worn IWB custom holster for MK, right handed:
H.B.E Pro TL Tuckable, thin line. Black with mouth reinforcement. $70 shipped.
(http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/ , click on tuckable)

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Kallevonanka/holsterfront.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Kallevonanka/back.jpg

Original recoil spring assembly for MK9:
Brand new never used. $10 shipped.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Kallevonanka/assembly-1.jpg

Or the holster and the recoil spring assembly $75 shipped.

I accept postal money order or cashiers check; personal checks are accepted but they will need to clear the bank.

jeepster09
01-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Great quality holster, Erik makes them nice.

KMA
01-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Great quality holster, Erik makes them nice.

Yep, they are very nice. Actually it surprises me that, considering the price and the long waiting period if you order one from him, no one is interested.

stasher1
01-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Yep, they are very nice. Actually it surprises me that, considering the price and the long waiting period if you order one from him, no one is interested.

They're probably like me - interested, but broke. :(

SeaBlue52
07-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Hello, If you haven't sold this holster, I'm interested ... sure, the recoil spring assembly, too. Please let me know.

JFootin
07-05-2012, 06:26 AM

Well, SeaBlue52 was smart! Original price on that holster is over $100, so it is a buy and so is the RSA. Erik does make nice stuff and that is a very concealable holster for a small Kahr. I had my name on the waiting list for one of this model holster, but when Erik called I was broke, so I had to pass.

SeaBlue52, let us know how you like it. Post some pics. Do you have an MK9 or some other small Kahr?

pineappleshooter
07-05-2012, 09:58 AM
I've got seconds if the deal doesn't go through.

SeaBlue52
07-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Well, SeaBlue52 was smart! Original price on that holster is over $100, so it is a buy and so is the RSA. Erik does make nice stuff and that is a very concealable holster for a small Kahr. I had my name on the waiting list for one of this model holster, but when Erik called I was broke, so I had to pass.

SeaBlue52, let us know how you like it. Post some pics. Do you have an MK9 or some other small Kahr?

No word yet from KMA as to whether the holster and RSA have been sold, but its only been a couple days. I'm hoping it is still available, but if not, I can get on Eric's waiting list.

Yes, I have a K9 and a MK9, both set up with night sights. Great little guns, although I am still trying to get the MK9 to return to battery reliably (hence the new recoil spring assembly).

JFootin
07-06-2012, 06:03 AM
He has the email contact option enabled when you right click his screen name. Send him an email. He might see it quicker and respond.

SeaBlue52
07-06-2012, 08:56 AM
He has the email contact option enabled when you right click his screen name. Send him an email. He might see it quicker and respond.

Yes, did that first. He may be traveling.

JFootin
07-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Yes, did that first. He may be traveling.

Probably right. I'm sure he'll do the honorable thing and follow up with you as the first responder.

Let us know your results once you have the holster and have worn it. As I said, I had to decline when Erik called because of lack of funds. But I still think that looks like an ideal tuckable holster for a small Kahr.

jeepster09
07-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Probably right. I'm sure he'll do the honorable thing and follow up with you as the first responder.

Let us know your results once you have the holster and have worn it. As I said, I had to decline when Erik called because of lack of funds. But I still think that looks like an ideal tuckable holster for a small Kahr.

Most likely sold.....over 6 month old post. :D

JFootin
07-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Most likely sold.....over 6 month old post. :D

Oh. I'll bet you're right. I hadn't noticed.

Oh well, I guess you need to get on the list, SeaBlue52.