PDA

View Full Version : Ummm, just call 911

LaP
02-13-2012, 07:54 PM
This is too precious. A Supreme Court judge robbed.... it's pure KARMA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/13/justice-breyer-robbed-at-west-indies-vacation-home/?test=latestnews

Gee, I thought the cops would have prevented this. Oh my, I'm confussed.:cool:

jlottmc
02-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Now that is too funny. If I recall that was one of the liberals that went to the dissent in the last two 2A cases. In fact, didn't he write the dissents? I have long said that the difference between a liberal and a conservative was one good mugging (usually with bodily harm, being the deciding factor). I'm not optimistic about this one, but we'll see.

JFootin
02-14-2012, 08:05 AM
Now that is too funny. If I recall that was one of the liberals that went to the dissent in the last two 2A cases. In fact, didn't he write the dissents? I have long said that the difference between a liberal and a conservative was one good mugging (usually with bodily harm, being the deciding factor). I'm not optimistic about this one, but we'll see.

Trouble is, liberals operate with what I call anti-logic. They always seem to come up with ideas and conclusions that are the opposite of sane reason and logic. I'm sure his opinon regarding this incident is all the more adamant that the government should take people's guns away by passing laws that only law abiding people will obey, leaving us defenseless against armed criminals. Do you see? ANTI-LOGIC!

LaP
02-14-2012, 08:55 AM
JFootin: Yeah, that type of logic has been the hallmark of a liberal. I wouldn't be surprised if he suggested that automobles be resrticted because the perpitrator used one to commit the crime.
Anti-Logic indeed.:rolleyes:

KMA
02-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Now, that was funny :D

Thunder71
02-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Scary situation, glad nobody got hurt.

A little about the story and him:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/02/anti-gun_justice_becomes_victim_of_armed_robbery.html

LaP
02-14-2012, 09:34 AM
I just had to take Thunder71s link and post part of it:

Breyer also made a laughingstock of himself back in 1999 by citing the Supreme Court of Zimbabwe --- yes, Zimbabwe! -- in two death penalty cases, Moore v. Nebraska and Knight v. Florida.
So... a Supreme Court justice who voted to deny Americans the right to defend themselves with a handgun, and who cited the phony court of a notorious Third World dictatorship, finds himself defenseless against a machete-wielding robber in a Third World tourist trap.... Priceless!!!
(The tragedy of the whole thing is that Breyer probably still doesn't "get it"...)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/02/anti-gun_justice_becomes_victim_of_armed_robbery.html#i xzz1mNIAtWwb

jlottmc
02-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Those comments are pretty telling, nothing really that we didn't say here though.

HDoc
02-14-2012, 10:07 AM
This is too precious. A Supreme Court judge robbed.... it's pure KARMA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/13/justice-breyer-robbed-at-west-indies-vacation-home/?test=latestnews

Gee, I thought the cops would have prevented this. Oh my, I'm confussed.:cool:

What we probably won't hear of is the fact that Supreme Court Justices
are given secret service protection 24/7. I want to know if Justice Breyer
dismissed his detail (cause the world is a safe place) or the agents were failing their detail. I bet we never find out.

jlottmc
02-14-2012, 10:24 AM
I thought the supremes had their own "police force" for that and didn't use the Secret Service. Either way, technically they were not in US territory, and therefore subject to the local laws, which I just happen to know for a fact are like many other places, no guns, period. Either way, karma is a *****, and I hope he is all the wiser after this, but seriously doubt he will be.

HDoc
02-14-2012, 12:31 PM
I thought the supremes had their own "police force" for that and didn't use the Secret Service. Either way, technically they were not in US territory, and therefore subject to the local laws, which I just happen to know for a fact are like many other places, no guns, period. Either way, karma is a *****, and I hope he is all the wiser after this, but seriously doubt he will be.

Another day, another fact learned!
The US Supreme Court has its own 125-member police force that act as bodyguards when needed or requested. When traveling, a justice may be accompanied by a member of the Court's private police force, or by a member of the US Marshal Service.
Under certain circumstances, the justices may request to go somewhere unaccompanied, but the government won't release the details of when and how that preference may be exercised.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_the_US_Supreme_Court_justices_have_bodyguards#i xzz1mO0LuCNS

And being a card carrying bleeding heart, he probably thought no ill exists in the unarmed paradise that is Nevis.

muggsy
02-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Hoist on his own petard.

yqtszhj
02-14-2012, 05:07 PM
you know if there was more machete control we wouldn't have this problem.:rolleyes:

QuercusMax
02-14-2012, 05:35 PM
When in trouble, why not just call 1911?

jocko
02-14-2012, 05:45 PM
I like it when he reports that his home is worth around 100K- to 250K. now guys that is one hell of a dfference. I bet most of u can tell within 50 bucks what your property is worth. He probably doesn';t pay any taxes over there either but yet these old fokkers are making law every day. why is it that we have 9 on the surpreme court which only takes 5 to change the course of the nation but we need 12 jurors all agreeing that your guillty. When u thinkabout the 5 to 4 vote, it is actually one person who is now changing the course of our nation. Hell whe3n I ge told my wife is going to send me to a nursinghome but we send many of our old senile people to the supreme court. sure makes sense to me.

LaP
02-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Hell whe3n I ge told my wife is going to send me to a nursinghome but we send many of our old senile people to the supreme court. sure makes sense to me.

That is too true. Nothing like having someone in diapers making laws that effect the nation for the next couple hundred years. Some of these geezers haven't eaten solid food for ten years.

jocko
02-14-2012, 06:59 PM
nowthat tops um all LaP "solid food". damn we have some real wise asses on this forum.

muggsy
02-14-2012, 10:11 PM
I like it when he reports that his home is worth around 100K- to 250K. now guys that is one hell of a dfference. I bet most of u can tell within 50 bucks what your property is worth. He probably doesn';t pay any taxes over there either but yet these old fokkers are making law every day. why is it that we have 9 on the surpreme court which only takes 5 to change the course of the nation but we need 12 jurors all agreeing that your guillty. When u thinkabout the 5 to 4 vote, it is actually one person who is now changing the course of our nation. Hell whe3n I ge told my wife is going to send me to a nursinghome but we send many of our old senile people to the supreme court. sure makes sense to me.

It was 250K before Fannie and Freddie caused the melt down of the housing market. Damn those democrats.