PDA

View Full Version : Kahr driver

Bot
02-05-2010, 01:51 PM
I bought an MK9 from a guy a few years ago off of Gunbroker.com. The gun has been flawless from day one. Theres just some sort of magic between a boy and this kind of gun lol. Is there anybody else that can't tolerate a gun that wont perform?

Bawanna
02-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I expect everyone here would be in that category but I'll sign up as #2 since your officially # 1. I do enjoy making a gun that doesn't perform work but only for fun. And usually when they are declared a piece of garbage they are deligated to wall hanger status. I prefer not to sell junk to others. Just my darn Missouri honesty. Its a curse.:cool:

TheSorb
02-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Amen! If it doesn't work pretty much flawlessly out of the box, I have very little tolerance/patience.:puke:

Vinikahr
02-05-2010, 05:19 PM
I like to give them a chance as long is not in my dime! Then I have no patient or tolerance. :eek::32:

Dietrich
02-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I will not have a firearm that doesn`t function flawlessly.If it develops a problem,it will be repaired.If after repairs it continues to be a problem,it will be gotten rid of by sale or trade.On a person to person sale,I`ll inform the prospective buyer of my experiences with the gun.If he or she still wants to buy it and fix it,then we start talking price.I usually take a bath on it because I`m a crappy salesman and I don`t want to "stick" somebody.Anyway,they end up with the gun and I end up with the down payment on a replacement.;)

Fanner50
02-05-2010, 07:36 PM
My first post. If a gun doesn't work right I get rid of it.

My PM9 works perfect. I love it.

jeep45238
02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
After 200-300 rounds, if it doesn't work flawlessly, I'll fiddle with it, possibly send it back to the dealer or maker - usually new mags or springs fixes 'em all up after it's cleaned and lubed.

Haven't been put in that position except my TT33, broken firing pin at the moment.

zena
02-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Dare I say, and possibly jinx myself, none of my guns have given me any significant problem. I probably am way behind you guys in numbers of guns bought. Only one gun ever wouldn't run---Sig Mosquito. Back to the factory 3 times. After that I told the gun store owner I bought it from that I was done with it. He graciously returned my money and I've not had a problem since. It's a machine. If it doesn't work/can't be repaired...needs to go bye-bye.

In-Yo-Grill
02-10-2010, 08:34 PM
I guess I'm the exception. I researched Kahr firearms extensively before I bought my first P9. I have to admit I was aprehensive because of the mixed reviews I read on various websites. I'd say they were around 80% positive. Not great numbers when you are thinking of taking a leap towards a gun for concealment.

Yet I liked the design and was willing to take a chance. Well, four Kahrs later only one has not been up to par. My P45 has had about 850rnds through it and is on it's way back to the mothership for the second time.

Kahr's CS has been nothing short of spectacular. Each time I e-mailed they responded the same day and had FedEx to my door within a day or two. I will keep you posted on how that saga plays out. I fully trust they will make it right.

As for my CW9, P9 and MK9...they have been nothing but pure joy to shoot.