PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Contest

Dietrich
02-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Greetings people,To the best of my knowledge,this is KahrTalk`s first trivia contest.I will ask a question and the first correct answer will win an Uplula Universal Magazine Loader.You must be a KahrTalk member to win.Spelling counts.
At first,I was going to limit the contest to men only but I had a vision of Zena and mx5fan leading a mob of angry villagers armed with pitchforks toward my house. Enough said.Women will be allowed to participate.
This is the first time I`ve done anything like this,so I hope I haven`t made it too easy.Here`s the question.
In English,there is only one word that ends with the letters mt. What is the word?
If there is no correct answer in a week,I will supply a hint next Saturday night and every Saturday night thereafter until someone wins.Good luck to all.

P.S. Funding for the Uplula was graciously donated by the PDS College of Chiropractic and Tire Recapping.

jkalantzis
02-06-2010, 08:18 PM
dreamt

REACT
02-06-2010, 08:19 PM
dreamt

Darn it

Dietrich
02-06-2010, 08:24 PM
We have a winner already.Next time the question will be much,much harder.PM will be sent to winner.

mr surveyor
02-06-2010, 08:34 PM
well...that was quick

zena
02-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Is that what it took to crack your wicked hard question? Jeesh. And limiting your contest would have more likely brought the Hummer limo, painted in flames, with multiple MP5s mounted above the cup holders and a Dillon Aero on top screeching into your neighborhood with mx5 and I yelling "Yeehaw!" Come to think of it, that would have been fun. I believe bwanna would have a big grin on his face.:D:D:D

mx5fan
02-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Is that what it took to crack your wicked hard question? Jeesh. And limiting your contest would have more likely brought the Hummer limo, painted in flames, with multiple MP5s mounted above the cup holders and a Dillon Aero on top screeching into your neighborhood with mx5 and I yelling "Yeehaw!" Come to think of it, that would have been fun. I believe bwanna would have a big grin on his face.:D:D:D

LMAO

I Love this place :w00t:

Bawanna
02-07-2010, 07:22 PM

Crud, sorry so slow to respond. Hit a dead zone in Nebraska. I had to get the Hummer Limo out of the paint shop half done. Looking better than the lighter fluid match burn look by the way. Was coming to get ya on account of I was so dad burn jealous figuring the Mr. Dietrich was moving in on my ladies. Stupid me I shoulda picked up Ms MX5 on the way thru but did'nt want Ms Zena all jealous cause she was first. Course then Ms MX5 will be jealous cause Ms Zena was first. I'm returning to the paint shop, theres no winner today. PS. I threw in a bunch of pitch forks just in case. Should be back to base day after tomorow, might stop and say howdy to Ms MX5 enroute. Great news for the oil sheiks this limo with full load of weapons an ammo gets about 3 miles to the gallon. Glad we put in a 350 gallon tank.
Mr. Dietrich, I got my eye on you. Feel like I'm eyeing Reagan with all these jelly beans talk.

Bawanna
02-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Just for the record its bawanna with an a. Its a common spellin. Less of course you prefer to leave out the a in which case thats swell with me.
I'm with Ms MX5, I love this place.

Dietrich
02-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Zena sweetie,from 10:01 to 10;18 is seventeen minutes not seven.Not that it matters.:o