PDA

View Full Version : Congress files to impeach Obama

apheod
03-11-2012, 02:24 PM
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/03/09/breaking-news-congress-files-to-impeach-obama/#.T10IMfUvoZ3

not that anything will come out of this, i'm sure it will quietly disappear. i'd be surprised if it even hit the mainstream media.

apheod
03-11-2012, 02:42 PM
secretary of defense panetta basically telling the senate, "yeah we do that, so what?" on the same subject the impeachment is being filed over.

5zNwOeyuG84

Chief Joseph
03-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Most corrupt president EVER.

tv_racin_fan
03-12-2012, 11:54 AM
LOLz.

You think an impeachment of President Obama is going to go anywhere with a democrat controlled Senate? Tell us how the ompeachment proceedings of one President William Jefferson Clinton went. Tell us how that one turned out.

The President may well be corrupt BUT if you bother to go back and read what the founding fathers told YOU you will see they told you it would come to this. Congress is no less corrupt and that includes memebers of all parties. They knew. They were well aware of the pitfalls of democracy and yes I am well aware of the FACT that the US is a Republican form of govt. However the US is indeed a type of democracy wherein the people vote in democratic fashion for representatives to go and vote in democratic fashion on rules of how this Republic shall function.

Democracy is a terrible form of govt, it is, however, better than all other forms of govt attempted to date. You may ask why democracy is a terrible form of govt. I suggest you think on that a minute. Realize that democracy is at it's very heart mob rule. Democracy is a form of govt whereby the 51% can vote to enslave the 49% and the 49% have no recourse or protection.

Bill K
03-12-2012, 12:22 PM
President Obama will assert that this is all about "election politics" and that assertion will be sufficient for his ardent supporters. Unfortunately, IMHO, all to many Americans could care less so long as they continue to get their 3 hots and a cot. No, I'm not making reference to our men and women in uniform.

apheod
03-12-2012, 02:03 PM
LOLz.

You think an impeachment of President Obama is going to go anywhere with a democrat controlled Senate? Tell us how the ompeachment proceedings of one President William Jefferson Clinton went. Tell us how that one turned out.

The President may well be corrupt BUT if you bother to go back and read what the founding fathers told YOU you will see they told you it would come to this. Congress is no less corrupt and that includes memebers of all parties. They knew. They were well aware of the pitfalls of democracy and yes I am well aware of the FACT that the US is a Republican form of govt. However the US is indeed a type of democracy wherein the people vote in democratic fashion for representatives to go and vote in democratic fashion on rules of how this Republic shall function.

Democracy is a terrible form of govt, it is, however, better than all other forms of govt attempted to date. You may ask why democracy is a terrible form of govt. I suggest you think on that a minute. Realize that democracy is at it's very heart mob rule. Democracy is a form of govt whereby the 51% can vote to enslave the 49% and the 49% have no recourse or protection.

no, i don't think it's going anywhere and stated as much in the first post. i agree with everything you posted.

muggsy
03-15-2012, 10:59 AM
As slow as the congress moves Obama will hopefully be out of office before the proceedings start.

yqtszhj
03-17-2012, 07:07 AM
We can only hope so...

WMD
03-17-2012, 07:15 AM
We must make sure we get all our friends and family to vote. This is the most important election of our lifetime. We need our country back.

Bawanna
03-17-2012, 09:31 AM
We must make sure we get all our friends and family to vote. This is the most important election of our lifetime. We need our country back.

Amen brother! You notice we hear that more and more in recent time. Most important election in our lifetime. I truly think it's really true this time.

apheod
03-17-2012, 11:17 AM
while santorum or romney might trample the constitution SLIGHTLY less than obama and bush did (if we're lucky), by no means will we "get our country back."

we'll still be heading down the same path. i see no hope for this country short of a military coup, assuming the right people are leading it, and intend to reinstate and ENFORCE the constitution.