PDA

View Full Version : Kahr parts

Bot
02-08-2010, 04:50 PM
If you are at the kahr web site buying parts and what not you may want to buy a kahr hat. They are on sale for six bucks. I got one and it's nice.

wyntrout
02-08-2010, 05:00 PM
If you are at the kahr web site buying parts and what not you may want to buy a kahr hat. They are on sale for six bucks. I got one and it's nice.

Yeah, I saw that and put together an order just under $50 for $6 shipping. Got two hats, two mugs, a little bottle of MilTec, and one of those fancy orange slide-block thingies for my K9. Now I don't have to use a Sharpie pen or whatever else is lying about.:D
My wife was unimpressed when I told her that I had gotten her a Kahr cap and mug for Valentines' Day!:rolleyes:
I might wear the hat to a gun show or to the range. I don't like advertising opinions. Some people can't resist getting physical over stuff like that -- keying cars and worse. I'll bet a lot of people got out there and scraped those Obama stickers off their bumpers. There was a joke(?) about someone selling snow scrapers labeled as "Obama Bumper Sticker Removers".
Wynn:D

Bot
02-08-2010, 05:30 PM
LOL.
Thanks for listing all that. Now I have to go back and see if I need that stuff too.

wyntrout
02-08-2010, 06:49 PM
LOL.
Thanks for listing all that. Now I have to go back and see if I need that stuff too.

I tried to squeeze as much into the order for just under $50 to keep the shipping at $6. In fact, I later added the mugs after I checked that they were close to my usual 12 ounce mug. I had to check the capacity of mine. I had thought it was 14 ounces. I'm hoping the handles allow three fingers. Any smaller is not as comfortable. But the caps on sale got me looking for stuff.
I like to get the most I can for my money. I pinch the pennies and toss the dollars about like crazy.:rolleyes:
Wynn

Vinikahr
02-08-2010, 09:48 PM
What ever happened to Bubba the Dog?

jocko
02-09-2010, 01:32 AM
yes the hats are nice. i have one alslo I try not to wear it other than at the range etc, for when I am carrying, I never wear my kahr hat. Why advertise??

wyntrout
02-09-2010, 05:05 AM
What ever happened to Bubba the Dog?
Hey, he's on the mugs I ordered.
Wynn:D