PDA

View Full Version : Heard this on Lars Larson today.

Chief Joseph
03-20-2012, 11:38 PM
And yet, if you want free birth control, they'd happily deliver it to you free of charge.

http://www.kxl.com/03/20/12/Instacheck-At-Their-Convenience/landing_lars.html?blockID=594418&feedID=10628

Deano
03-20-2012, 11:59 PM
This is a disgrace. As a resident of Orygun, I'm very disappointed in this. One more reason why I've joined Oregon Firearms Federation and support Kevin Starret's efforts to fight this type of moronic behavior. He has a constant battle on his hands with the anti-gun crowd at the legislature.

muggsy
03-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Chief, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this board. Keep up the good work. We need more like you.

Chief Joseph
03-21-2012, 02:13 PM
Chief, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this board. Keep up the good work. We need more like you.

Why thank you, I do believe some have the exact opposite opinion. LOL.

AJBert
03-21-2012, 11:39 PM
Not nearly enough info to base an opinion on as this appears to a blog of an individual. I'll have to wait to see if there is more to it before making an intelligent response.

Chief Joseph
03-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Not nearly enough info to base an opinion on as this appears to a blog of an individual. I'll have to wait to see if there is more to it before making an intelligent response.

Really? a "blog"? Lars has a national talk show, used to be a local news anchor and still does his local show. Quite a bit more than a "blogger". And if you look below the article, you'll see a button to hear the interview for yourself. In that interview, you'll learn that the state police are deliberately lying to about the law to prevent those who want to buy a gun from getting it. The law states if they don't give an answer in 3 days, you're allowed to pick up your gun. The state police flat out lie and say that's not true.

AJBert
03-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Sorry, never heard of Lars Larson. Going by the link you posted, though, and nothing else.

Chief Joseph
03-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Sorry, never heard of Lars Larson. Going by the link you posted, though, and nothing else.

Take the time to listen to the interview, it's quite revealing the lengths and back door tactics the anti gun left will go to out here.

AJBert
03-22-2012, 08:48 PM
I have no doubt what length they will go to. Spent a few unfornate years in Kalifornia and had to wait five days to purchase a little Beretta 84 for the wife a few years back. I'll see if I can't find the interview as I missed it before.

Chief Joseph
03-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I have no doubt what length they will go to. Spent a few unfornate years in Kalifornia and had to wait five days to purchase a little Beretta 84 for the wife a few years back. I'll see if I can't find the interview as I missed it before.

It's right beneath the written part. It's typical for the group running oregon. My family has been in this state since the 1800's, and it's taken the liberals only 20 years to ruin it.