PDA

View Full Version : Odummer the Destroyer snubbed in Oklahoma

Longitude Zero
03-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Here is a real knee slapper. Tonight the Obamanation will overnight in the Reddest State in the Union OKLAHOMA. Since the WH made this trip at the last minute the Governor and Lt. Governor are both out of state and WILL NOT greet Odummer the Destroyer. Both are out of state and fortunately will NOT upset their own plans for Odummer.

He will be greeted by some lacky politician. He is getting a better greeting than he is worth. HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE

muggsy
03-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Here is a real knee slapper. Tonight the Obamanation will overnight in the Reddest State in the Union OKLAHOMA. Since the WH made this trip at the last minute the Governor and Lt. Governor are both out of state and WILL NOT greet Odummer the Destroyer. Both are out of state and fortunately will NOT upset their own plans for Odummer.

He will be greeted by some lacky politician. He is getting a better greeting than he is worth. HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE

I liked it better when the Governor of Arizona met him and shook her finger in his face. I'm contributing to her reelection.

tilefish
03-21-2012, 10:28 PM
I liked it better when the Governor of Arizona met him and shook her finger in his face. I'm contributing to her reelection.

This^ That was a classic picture

yqtszhj
03-22-2012, 10:55 PM
You bet it was. That was a CLASSIC!