PDA

View Full Version : PM9 Roll Marks.

thewhipp
02-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Has anybody noticed the weak Roll Marks on the new pistols? The engraved units seem to be marked a lot better.

mr surveyor
02-09-2010, 09:56 PM
roll marks on the PM? I thought the engraved marks were one of the 5 selling points the PM series over the CW series?

surv

jocko
02-10-2010, 02:17 AM
they are marked better, not sure if it is roll engraved or laser engraved. I would suspect the latter.

Vinikahr
02-10-2010, 07:12 AM
Mine looks good to me.

Frankhenrylee
02-26-2010, 09:43 AM
I noticed it on a gun at the local gun shop. Quality control must be down in that department......

wyntrout
02-26-2010, 10:42 AM
Announcing a new product for all you Gun Dudes:

wyntrout
02-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Okay, for the benefit of you older gentlemen... and ladies, I am presenting the warranty and disclaimer "fine-print".

(Care must be used in applying the finish. Not responsible for streaking in the finish due to incorrect application. If you’re not satisfied, just send the unused and unopened package back to us for a full refund on the purchase price. Shipping and handling are not reimbursed. This finish is very durable but we take no responsibility for misuse and wear due to repeatedly sliding it in and out of a holster. Our product is unique in that you can touch up the finish as needed and proudly carry your new Black Beauty.
This finish is resistant to water, but no solvents should be used on the gun after application of the patented Sharp DLC-Like finish. The manufacturer does not cover finishes marred by common gun solvents.)

Yeah, I should be doing some other s**t, but I had the inspiration for this new "product". I've been thinking about this for a long time!
Wynn:banplease::D

jocko
02-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Okay, for the benefit of you older gentlemen... and ladies, I am presenting the warranty and disclaimer "fine-print".

(Care must be used in applying the finish. Not responsible for streaking in the finish due to incorrect application. If you’re not satisfied, just send the unused and unopened package back to us for a full refund on the purchase price. Shipping and handling are not reimbursed. This finish is very durable but we take no responsibility for misuse and wear due to repeatedly siding it in and out of a holster. Our product is unique in that you can touch up the finish as needed and proudly carry your new Black Beauty.
This finish is resistant to water, but no solvents should be used on the gun after application of the patented Sharp DLC-Like finish. The manufacturer does not cover finishes marred by common gun solvents.)

Yeah, I should be doing some other s**t, but I had the inspiration for this new "product". I've been thinking about this for a long time!
Wynn:banplease::D

why not you try to rub that marker all over yourself to see if it can improve the object:19: no sense maybe ruinning a good gun:der::der:

Just a thought (with 4 cups under ones belt)

wyntrout
02-26-2010, 02:23 PM
You mean to say that you're not interested in this fine new product? A lot of research, development, and testing went into this product. I must have over $200 invested... oops, forgot the period or decimal... over $2.00 in inventory, not to mention my valuable time and research. I figure I can save some money and let you guys do the testing like Kahr's doing on QC here lately.:p At least the package shipping services are making money.:(
Wynn:D

Hey, this is better than that spray can stuff they used to peddle to cover your bald spot. Remember that stuff?:rolleyes:

wyntrout
02-26-2010, 02:52 PM
You're not giving me any "warm fuzzies" in my marketing research here. I've only got today and tomorrow to take advantage of this here grocery bag discount offer at Office Max to increase my inventory. I figure that I can still make a few bucks off the shipping and handling if someone isn't completely satisfied AND hasn't opened the package, yet, and quite a bit more if they order and open the package.:D
I'm just trying to make ends meet with the economy and unemployment being high and all. Surely you can't hold a poor retarded... I mean retired, person from using a little entre-prune-urinal or something like that, spirit in these hard times?:confused: I'm trying to help you guys out and let you in on the "ground floor" that you're probably rolling around on now, laughing "with me", right?:confused: You're starting to hurt my feelings and I might have to take a sabbatical. (Dang! Had to Google that fancy word that means go into hiding for a bit until people forget whatever it was that you did) Notice the big wide tip on this custom made product -- over half an inch -- nothing but the best quality! (Unlike some of those Kahr products where ya gotta send it in a couple of times to get it right after "consumer testing".)

Dang, I had to eat a piece of candy -- getting dizzy from the hypoglycemia induced by my over-efficient glucovance and glucophage medication for my type-II diabetes. A little sympathy here would be appreciated.<sniff>:rolleyes:

Vinikahr
02-26-2010, 04:37 PM
You're not giving me any "warm fuzzies" in my marketing research here. I've only got today and tomorrow to take advantage of this here grocery bag discount offer at Office Max to increase my inventory. I figure that I can still make a few bucks off the shipping and handling if someone isn't completely satisfied AND hasn't opened the package, yet, and quite a bit more if they order and open the package.:D
I'm just trying to make ends meet with the economy and unemployment being high and all. Surely you can't hold a poor retarded... I mean retired, person from using a little entre-prune-urinal or something like that, spirit in these hard times?:confused: I'm trying to help you guys out and let you in on the "ground floor" that you're probably rolling around on now, laughing "with me", right?:confused: You're starting to hurt my feelings and I might have to take a sabbatical. (Dang! Had to Google that fancy word that means go into hiding for a bit until people forget whatever it was that you did) Notice the big wide tip on this custom made product -- over half an inch -- nothing but the best quality! (Unlike some of those Kahr products where ya gotta send it in a couple of times to get it right after "consumer testing".)

Dang, I had to eat a piece of candy -- getting dizzy from the hypoglycemia induced by my over-efficient glucovance and glucophage medication for my type-II diabetes. A little sympathy here would be appreciated.<sniff>:rolleyes:

You have my sympathy! :84: