PDA

View Full Version : new pm9

michstorm
02-10-2010, 06:36 PM
hey guys recentley got a pm9 black diamond with night sights.
two things:
1. Unbelievable firearm (and I have owned serveral)
2. Bye Bye .380

I have never been so happy with a gun purchase. Now I need advice on an ankle and pocket holster.
thanks
New Kahr fan

peterj
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Congratulations! I just recently got myself one and it is sweet. Get your 200 round break in done and you will find that it functions even better and smoother.

Ankle holster, I have a Galco Ankle Lite that I love. Nice and snug, very comfortable, you wont even know you have it on. The Ankle Glove is great too but a few more bucks.

While I don't have one yet, a lot of folks love the Desantis Nemesis pocket holster and a lot love custom leather. It depends on how much you want to spend.

Good luck.

hollander
02-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Congrats . Try the Don Hume leather pocket holster or a Nemisis. I like Hume's quality and it works well for me. Love the PM9 and the MK9. Have fun and enjoy.

roustabout
02-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Congratulations on the new PM9. You were smart to get yours with nightsights. As far as a pocket holster for it, I have had good results with the DeSantis Nemesis. If you ever decide to go OWB, the Galco Jakslide works great with the PM9. The belt goes on the outside of the holster, allowing the pistol to ride up close to the body, thus aiding in concealment.

Bulldog Custom Gun Leathe
02-10-2010, 09:48 PM
I can help you with a pocket holster for your new PM9. I also offer a 10% discount for Kahr Talk forum members.
Enjoy your new PM9!

Rnady

deadhead1971
02-11-2010, 06:11 AM
I use a Blackhawk #4 pocket stuffer holster. if you later get a Crimson Trace Laser LG 437, it will also fit in this same holster. The trigger is competely covered.

I think I may be one of a few that use this holster. Most folks don't dig a nylon holster but I dig it.

Photo is LCP and PM9

jocko
02-11-2010, 09:15 AM
hey guys recentley got a pm9 black diamond with night sights.
two things:
1. Unbelievable firearm (and I have owned serveral)
2. Bye Bye .380

I have never been so happy with a gun purchase. Now I need advice on an ankle and pocket holster.
thanks
New Kahr fan

PM on the way. great un you will love it..

jkalantzis
02-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Congrats on a wonderful choice. I just purchased a SS pm9 w/o night sights and although I love the gun I regret not getting the black Diamond w night sights. As a matter a fact you just convinced me to sell mine and buy the gun I really wanted.:mad: Enjoy your new baby.

jocko
02-11-2010, 12:52 PM
why not just send it to ACCURAte-IRON.COM.

Mike Cwyrus, can refinsih it any way you want. I will PM you for some details.

michstorm
02-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Well I picked up a Galco Lite today. Very comfortable so we will see what happens. Thanks for all of the responses.

mx5fan
02-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Welcome Mich,

Great 'lil pistol you go there, isn't it grand when you buy a gun and it's even better then expected?

Enjoy and be safe.

unclenunzie
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Once you step up to 9mm from 380 as you and many others have done, the list of good fit guns is very short. The Kahr PM9 was at the top of my list, and 900 flawless rounds later, she still is. :)

I recently stepped up my gunleather as well, and got the Mitch Rosen belt slide holster and mag carrier from the Kahr shop. I really really like the setup, it hides easy under a sweater or jacket. The fit is perfect, you get what you pay for.

Enjoy, and best of luck

unclenunzie

michstorm
02-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Yes it is awesome. I did a lot of research on the gun before purchasing it. I expected to have some failures in the begining, but I have yet to have one, (knock on wood) 200 rounds later. Picked up a Kel Tec PF9 the other day and can't believe I was considering one it is not even in the same catagory.