02-13-2010, 04:32 PM
As sure as the vines twine `round the stumps
You are my Darlin` sugar lumps.

Happy Valentines Day

Dietrich

mx5fan
02-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Awww,

Thank you Dietrich, I hope you know you are one in a million and one of the truly bright spots here on KahrTalk.

Happy Valentines Day back at ya ;)

Bawanna
02-13-2010, 06:41 PM
As sure as the vines twine `round the stumps
You are my Darlin` sugar lumps.

Happy Valentines Day

Dietrich

Dude, I totally concede to your thoughtfulness. I'm quite fond of these ladies and it never occured to me to do such a thoughtful and nice thing as you've just done. My bad! You are a true man among men and set a high standard for the rest of us mere thoughtless average dudes to look up to and learn from. I bow deeply and salute your thoughtfulness.
Since I'm second fiddle I'm sure it's meaningless and I certainly don't want to diminish your thoughtfullness in any way but I would like to add a very Happy Valentines Day to the Queens of Kahrtalk as well. I'm bawling my eyes out here, your such a sweet man. Your wife is one lucky woman. (or does she know about Zena, MX5 and the girl from Savannah.) No worries, it'll be our little secret. Hardly worth mentioning.:rolleyes:

Dietrich
02-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Hey Bawanna,as you can tell,my talent as a poet leaves something to be desired.Write `em your own rhyme and I`ll bet they love it.You other guys too,if you are so inclined.I never met a woman that didn`t appreciate attention as long as it wasn`t too sassy.Besides,these two ladies are too much for one man to handle.Even a fashion plate and a disco king like myself.:D

swampman
02-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Hey Bawanna,as you can tell,my talent as a poet leaves something to be desired.Write `em your own rhyme and I`ll bet they love it.You other guys too,if you are so inclined.I never met a woman that didn`t appreciate attention as long as it wasn`t too sassy.Besides,these two ladies are too much for one man to handle.Even a fashion plate and a disco king like myself.:D
a curious lad from dover,crossed poison ivy with a four leaf clover.This young man was struck with a rash of good luck,Before his experiment was over....Happy valentines day Zena and mx5fan. :D

Bawanna
02-13-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm also a firm believer in putting women on a pedestal especially our Kahr Queens Zena and MX5 but when it comes to thoughtfulness and poetry I'm way out of my league. I'll try to improve. You guys are good!

mr surveyor
02-13-2010, 09:34 PM
oooppppssss..... that pagan celebration is tomorrow, isn't it:rolleyes:

been married to my "first wife" for 37 years.... I hope she forgot too

zena
02-14-2010, 07:37 AM
I appreciate the sentiments, I think.:confused:

Started out my day with truffles (the chocolate variety) and hope to spend some quality time reloading later.

Truthfully, you guys are the best and I always look forward to "visiting" with you. Love and hugs, Zena:angel:

mx5fan
02-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Happy Valentines Day to all my pals on the Kahr forum :blushing:

unclenunzie
02-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Heh, it's the Kweens of Kahrtalk! got to get the spelling right ;)

Bawanna
02-14-2010, 10:35 AM
I appreciate the sentiments, I think.:confused:

Started out my day with truffles (the chocolate variety) and hope to spend some quality time reloading later.

Truthfully, you guys are the best and I always look forward to "visiting" with you. Love and hugs, Zena:angel:

You ladies (an Mr. Dietrich too) can truely be a highlight on an otherwise dismal day. I'm off to a gunshow this morning hoping that the Dan Wesson bobtail that was there last month is still there. Still can't afford it but maybe they'll let me hold if again. I had plans of a lovely afternoon at the reloading press myself too. My # 1 valentine is skiing up in Canada so I can do anything I want as long as it's free and I don't leave any evidence.
Hugs and smooches to the queens and whatever normal salutations man to man to the rest of you guys. Happy Valentines day.:o

Bawanna
02-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Alas my hopes of holding my future DW Bobtail were dashed. The man said it sold at another show. He said it was probably the most picked up gun in the whole show last month. Apparently very few have seen a 1911 with the corner chopped off. I was kind of bummed but I did score two more mags for my K40 so wasn't a total loss. The search continues.
Off to the loading bench, feed the need.:hungry: