PDA

View Full Version : House GOP wants to hold Holder in Contempt

TheTman
04-27-2012, 02:18 PM
House Republicans said they’ll seek to hold U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt for hindering an investigation of a failed gun-tracking operation.
http://personalliberty.com/2012/04/27/house-gop-wants-to-hold-holder-in-contempt/

I say it's about time they did something about the lying and coverups.

Mods, if I'm being too political, kindly let me know please.

muggsy
04-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Aside from stonewalling, foot dragging and out right lying, how is Holder any different from anyone else in the Obama administration, or from Obama himself for that matter? :)

Popeye
04-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Birds of a feather. Muggsy. Birds of a feather.

TheTman
04-27-2012, 03:12 PM
I guess the major difference is that most of the other cronies don't get our agents killed with their foolish schemes.

muggsy
04-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Are you sure?

TheTman
04-29-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure about much of anything the govt is involved in. They only let us know what they want us to know.

les strat
04-30-2012, 08:02 AM
It's about time. He needs to be in prison for what he allowed to happen, and he lied about it. On an international level, we supplied arms to an enemy of the mexican government and got folks injured and killed. That could be considered an act of war. Way more serious than any watergate. Yet the media just looked the other way.

Combine this with his stoking of the racial aspect of the Zimmerman case, his gun banning stance, and his affiliation and dismissal of the new black panther voter intimidation case makes me think he is just as dangerous or moreso than that our POTUS.

Ken_K
04-30-2012, 09:25 AM
I hope they nail him to the wall. I'm sick of seeing big shots like him get away with whatever the hell they want.