PDA

View Full Version : For Trade (RETRACTED) WTT: Kahr PM9 extended mag for your 6-rounder

hdh
04-29-2012, 11:42 AM
(RETRACTED - SEE POST #4)

I never use the extended 7-round mag for my PM9, so if someone would like a straight trade for a standard 6-round mag, please let me know.

Bought the PM9 last year, tried the extended mag for < 20 rounds. I can send a pic if requested, but its essentially new. Would like to trade for one in similar condition.

Thanks,
Howard

TucsonMTB
04-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Hey, Howard! If no one here goes for you swap offer, give Kahr CS a call at (508)795-3919 (or send an email to service@kahr.com). In our experience here on the forum, Kahr will usually cheerfully exchange the extended magazine that came with your pistol for a flush fit version.

pitandkahr
04-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Hey, Howard! If no one here goes for you swap offer, give Kahr CS a call at (508)795-3919 (or send an email to service@kahr.com). In our experience here on the forum, Kahr will usually cheerfully exchange the extended magazine that came with your pistol for a flush fit version.

x2 That's what I'm going to do when my PM9 arrives. Fingers crossed that it goes as smooth as I've heard and read, Murphy's Law tends to follow me around.. :53:

hdh
04-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the quick replies, I'll go that route as well. If it doesn't work out I'll repost the WTT.

Howard

pitandkahr
04-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the quick replies, I'll go that route as well. If it doesn't work out I'll repost the WTT.

Howard

FYI... ivanhoeoutlet.com has the 6 round mags on sale. I just picked up 3 to start a small stockpile of mags...LOL