PDA

View Full Version : SOLD -Andrews MacDaniel II PM9 CM9 RH $46

aKahrt_and_p2KT
04-30-2012, 07:40 PM
You can't tell this is used and I can't tell you how used it is, it was just new to me and I have only had it long enough to figure out it isn't the fit I was looking for (and my lady doesn't like me filling my box of holster :p ) So here it is....like new condition, molded leather with reinforced top and body shield option. It comes with three sized leather loops. More details at the website
http://www.andrewsleather.com/macdaniel2.htm

Very high quality leather work and a really nice holster, I jumped at it when I saw it for sale.

If you have any questions please let me know. I'll probably only have it here a few days before putting it up on ebay.

I'm looking for paypal payment.

Thanks!

Akahrt

DKD
05-01-2012, 10:32 AM
That holster is like new. I have one for a 4" 1911, they are a very good holster and at $46 is about have price or less.

aKahrt_and_p2KT
05-01-2012, 10:54 AM
That holster is like new. I have one for a 4" 1911, they are a very good holster and at $46 is about have price or less.

Thanks for the support. It's a very nice holster.

rholmes69
05-02-2012, 09:17 PM
sent ya a pm

aKahrt_and_p2KT
05-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Back at ya!

pitandkahr
05-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Is it still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aKahrt_and_p2KT
05-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Awaiting a responce. I'll update availability when I know.

pitandkahr
05-03-2012, 12:04 PM
What is the big screw looking thing on the holster?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk 2

jg rider
05-03-2012, 01:07 PM
What is the big screw looking thing on the holster?

Hi pitandkahr
After first seeing this post, I called Andrews and ordered a back pocket wallet for a PM9. I asked him about that screw.
He told me it's to relocate the belt loop to another position on the holster for cross draw or behind the back carry, I forget which. The rubber grommet comes off and then a toothed washer is exposed to hold the belt loop in place.
I had pleasant conversation with Sam Andrews. That's why I ordered the wallet.

pitandkahr
05-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi pitandkahr
After first seeing this post, I called Andrews and ordered a back pocket wallet for a PM9. I asked him about that screw.
He told me it's to relocate the belt loop to another position on the holster for cross draw or behind the back carry, I forget which. The rubber grommet comes off and then a toothed washer is exposed to hold the belt loop in place.
I had pleasant conversation with Sam Andrews. That's why I ordered the wallet.

Thank you for the quick and kind reply..

aKahrt_and_p2KT
05-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Ha! Thanks for adding all the info, I would have replied had I seen this first. I'm not trying to short Sam from having a full price sale, I just want to pass along the opportunity to own this holster so someone else for a reasonable price and quick shipment.

apheod
05-03-2012, 06:55 PM
46 bucks? wow. i can't believe this is still here.

i have one just like it, only a darker brown. was my daily carry for a year or so, before i went to a larger weapon for EDC. extremely comfortable holster, the best i've used for AIWB. i still use it when i'm going for deep concealment or will be bending at the waist a lot and don't want the butt of my gun poking out.

just curious, did you get this at a discount from andrews? i ordered one from him for my pm9 that looked EXACTLY like that, and when it came it was a lot lighter than i was expecting and didn't match my belt, so i sent it back and he made me one to match my gear. if so, it wasn't really used, i put it on once or twice but didn't carry it, had a pistol in and out of it maybe 4 times. it was also the crossdraw model like that one is.

jg rider
05-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Ha! Thanks for adding all the info, I would have replied had I seen this first. I'm not trying to short Sam from having a full price sale, I just want to pass along the opportunity to own this holster so someone else for a reasonable price and quick shipment.

Hi, I didn't call Andrews about your holster. After going to the link you provided, I looked and like what I saw. During making my purchase I asked about the bumper on your's

aKahrt_and_p2KT
05-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh! I thought you called Sam and asked him questions about the holster because you were interested in mine and I wasn't answering the questions. Anyway, I did not get it direct from Andrews, I received it second hand but it is in brand new condition. I would call it a medium brown, it's not as dark as my dark brown belt but it's not red. If I don't hear back from the person interested it'll be back up for grabs here.

DKD
05-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Sam Andrews is a very nice man, a plaesure to do business with for sure. Sam also does very fine work and he is passing skill to his son, so they will be around for a long time.

rholmes69
05-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Check your email!!!

rholmes69
05-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Got it, thanks!!!! Absolutely beautiful piece BTW!