PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the new site!

kahrcrazy
09-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks to everyone who worked on this site, its been a long time coming!

johnh
09-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Thank you! I hope it will help out Kahr fans, and am really looking forward to administering the site!

John

jfmay
09-03-2009, 01:02 PM
I just bought my first Kahr PM 45. Had a problem with the ejected casings coming right in my face partially due to the fact that I'm left handed. Called Clayton Covel and within 24 hrs it was back in your shop and the ejector was being customized by one of the techs. That is FANTASTIC customer service, and Clayton is a true asset to Kahr!!! Can't wait to get it back and start shooting again. JM

WMD
09-03-2009, 01:32 PM
I just bought my first Kahr PM 45. Had a problem with the ejected casings coming right in my face partially due to the fact that I'm left handed. Called Clayton Covel and within 24 hrs it was back in your shop and the ejector was being customized by one of the techs. That is FANTASTIC customer service, and Clayton is a true asset to Kahr!!! Can't wait to get it back and start shooting again. JM

I have not had a service experience with Kahr yet (and not looking for one either!) but it's good to know they deliver good support when you need it!