PDA

View Full Version : [MO] CM9 in local shop, Springfield area

johnh
05-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Fellow hillbillies,

Parker Gun and Game in Republic has at least one CM9 in the shop for $380. Was by there yesterday. I think he mentioned he had two, but may be mixed up as we talked about a few different Kahr products.

John

pitandkahr
05-16-2012, 08:02 AM
That's a great price. Too bad it wasn't closer to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jokester
05-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Local fleet farm has one for $399 Lakeville mn

Matt_417
06-13-2012, 04:45 AM
Not a bad price. I ended up picking mine up @ Gunsmoke in Springfield for $399. They've been so busy busy this year that I haven't been able to talk to 'em about the price and have paid sticker price twice this year.
How is Parker Gun and Game in Republic? I've heard of them but never been there. I normally shop at Gunsmoke or Loftis. In Springfield, GSmoke by far has the best selection and the employees are easy to get along with.

JustinN
06-13-2012, 06:26 AM
I've only had one transaction with Parker Gun and Game, but it was great. Not the biggest shop (it's in the barber shop), but that also adds to the down home feel in my opinion. My transaction went super smooth, he had good prices, and was very friendly.

johnh
06-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Joe is just getting started so dealing out of the barber shop. I think he has plans for a store at some point. 417 Guns and Kelly's are also great local shops. Kelly's has some Kahrs but I did not get a chance to check the price when I was by yesterday.

MO_Soldier
06-14-2012, 11:03 AM
I live near you guys!
I work at Cox and live in Nixa.
I'm looking for a place to shoot my own clays to get my wife used to the shotgun.
Do you guys know of anywhere?
Once I'm on my computer I'm add you guys on here so we can keep it contact about local happenings.

MO_Soldier
06-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Oh, grew up in Republic btw!

MO_Soldier
06-14-2012, 07:55 PM
I liked Loftis. I used them as an FFL for my Kahr and bought my Crossbreed there. They're always helpful.
Kelly's has really improved on their customer service. They used to be very rude. I asked a guy once about why people were nice now as I hadn't been there in a while. He said they had some complaints and were fixing their image. I give them respect for that.
Gunsmoke is nice too, although I've never bought anything there, I took.my CCW class there.
417 always seems like they are too busy to help me too. Cant make myself go.back like I finally could with Kelly's...
Went to gunslingers today by bass pro. The guy there had no idea what he was doing, or acted like it anyway seemingly trying to get the customer to over he wouldn't offer suggestions for anything.
The place on N. National is really good. I checked out Kahrs there before buying mine, but I can't remeber the name of that shop.

I think that's it for my experiences. More negative than good in the Springfield area has been my experience.

Matt_417
07-01-2012, 07:15 PM
N. National is Cherokee Firearms. Never bought a gun there but have gotten reloading supplies and stuff there. No real opinion of the place.

johnh
07-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Joe Parker had a blem CM9 for $370 last time I was by, but it has been over a week. It had a slight discoloration on the slide, but nothing that would affect function. I have been traveling so he may have sold it since.

Huskybrushape
01-12-2013, 04:51 PM
I just paid $ 369.00 for mine!