PDA

View Full Version : wtb CW9 IWB holster

mdpbowtech
05-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Im looking for a crossbreed mini tuck or something of that nature. Im open to others but it must clip over belt and have a back shield. Thanks Matt

Tinman507
05-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Im looking for a crossbreed mini tuck or something of that nature. Im open to others but it must clip over belt and have a back shield. Thanks Matt

PJHolster (http://pjholster.com) all the way. All Kydex thin as can be. Paul will build it any way you want.

SmokingGun
05-29-2012, 06:32 PM
I love my Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe and Comp-Tac Infidel. :)

Infidel proud
05-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Have a crossbreed for my CM9 and is one of the most comfortable I have worn...

Found a new one that I plan to try, its www.garrettgear.com (http://www.garrettgear.com) They make a silent thunder that looks really nice, they are kydex with leather on the inside of holster...

Anyway, happy hunting...

KahrAdmirer
06-02-2012, 07:10 AM
I have a black Crossbreed Supertuck for a CW9 I'd sell you for $45. It is in like new condition.

downtownv
06-02-2012, 08:11 AM
IWB holsters are for sissy's! Go like Plaxico Burruss just shove it in your pants!:D

kerby9mm
06-02-2012, 09:26 AM
O prefer OWB concealment holster so the gun is accessible in all situations. If you are driving and the gun is shoved in your pocket it might be difficult to draw and IWB is uncomfortable to me. Let's hear it from you forum members on the drawback of OWB carry.

joewhiskers
06-04-2012, 12:56 PM
I bought an Alessi Talon Plus for my CW9. I is perfect, but you cannot tuck with it. It is so comfortable and cannot feel it even when driving. Tom, the owner of Alessi now that Lou has passed took the time to answer all of my questions. He asked the right questions and told me exactly what I needed. Each holster is made to order, so it takes about 3 months to get it. Well worth the wait though. They are not cheap, but the quality is second to none. Here is the link if you're interested. http://shop.alessigunholsters.com/Items/talon%20plus%20kahr%20arms?&caSKU=talon%20plus%20kahr%20arms&caTitle=Alessi%20Holsters%20Talon%20Plus%20Holster %20for%20Kahr%20Arms%20Guns

Good luck.

wagon
09-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I bought an Alessi Talon Plus for my CW9. I is perfect, but you cannot tuck with it. It is so comfortable and cannot feel it even when driving. Tom, the owner of Alessi now that Lou has passed took the time to answer all of my questions. He asked the right questions and told me exactly what I needed. Each holster is made to order, so it takes about 3 months to get it. Well worth the wait though. They are not cheap, but the quality is second to none. Here is the link if you're interested. http://shop.alessigunholsters.com/Items/talon%20plus%20kahr%20arms?&caSKU=talon%20plus%20kahr%20arms&caTitle=Alessi%20Holsters%20Talon%20Plus%20Holster %20for%20Kahr%20Arms%20Guns

Good luck.

'each holste is made to order'- not true. they make holsters for their distributors, e.g. Brownell,s keep them in stock. Not bashing Alessi, I have several myself, do have Talon Plus also, just want to set the fact straight.

jeepster09
09-08-2012, 08:27 AM
O prefer OWB concealment holster so the gun is accessible in all situations. If you are driving and the gun is shoved in your pocket it might be difficult to draw and IWB is uncomfortable to me. Let's hear it from you forum members on the drawback of OWB carry.

Main drawback is......it is not concealed very well. :eek:
OWB is great if you are in Law Enforcement, not so good if you are wanting to keep low profile as in being a private armed citizen. :cool:

jeepster09
09-08-2012, 08:33 AM
'each holste is made to order'- not true. they make holsters for their distributors, e.g. Brownell,s keep them in stock. Not bashing Alessi, I have several myself, do have Talon Plus also, just want to set the fact straight.

Most holster makers "make to order" because they are part time business that makes them as they sell them. That does not mean it CUSTOM makes your holster for your gun. They also mostly use BLUE GUNS that are for training and cheap to buy so they have a mold of most guns. The 3 month waits usally come from the fact that they make holsters "part time" and they will fitt you in to their life. The actual making of holster itself is pretty quick.

Bruce here, makes nice holsters.

www.northstarholsters.com (http://www.northstarholsters.com)

2aforall
09-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Agree with previous posts. I make holsters part time. My turnaround is usually a week. Maybe two if I have to order supplies. Some I have gotten out in 3 days. It doesnt take that long to make one once you are geared up.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

wagon
09-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Most holster makers "make to order" because they are part time business that makes them as they sell them. That does not mean it CUSTOM makes your holster for your gun. They also mostly use BLUE GUNS that are for training and cheap to buy so they have a mold of most guns. The 3 month waits usally come from the fact that they make holsters "part time" and they will fitt you in to their life.

I am refering to Alessi. :confused: