PDA

View Full Version : [MO] Springfield shooters

MO_Soldier
06-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Anyone wanna get together and go shooting?
I'm looking to go. Just don't have any buddies to go with and it's getting kinda lonely by myself. It'd be cool to pick each other's brains for training tactics and put each other to different challenges.
Pistol and Shotgun right now.
Not many my age care about the 2nd Amendment...let alone think about life ending or anything.

Bawanna
06-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Makes me wish I was home in MO. I was born and brought up there but I'm a far piece from there now. I'd be there with ya for sure.

JustinN
06-16-2012, 05:54 AM
I need to hit the range up to make sure my 10/22 is on for squirrel season. I normally head down to Busiek, where do you like to shoot?

MO_Soldier
06-16-2012, 11:33 PM
I actually live in Nixa. Work in springfield.
I prefer Busiek or bass pro since both are free for me. I'm planning a trip to Busiek this Tuesday, but might be breaking some rules, but I don't think they're laws. I will have to read any postings at the range when I get there.
I want to do some clay pigeon shooting, as well as pattern my shotgun in it's new configuration.

Matt_417
07-15-2012, 08:08 PM
I live in Springfield. I prefer the range at Pleasant Hope. They only have 25 and 100 yard ranges for pistol and rifles but also have a shotgun area. I'm mostly shooting my .22s these days.

MO_Soldier
07-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Justin, I went to Busiek. Anything but paper targets is against the rules they're. So I was able to contact a Buffy with his own sweet shooting range north of town. Shot all kinds of stuff!

Ljutic
07-21-2012, 03:12 PM
My brother in law lives in Nixa so maybe I'll look you up the next time we head up there. Also, you are more than welcome to make the two hour trip down here. With enough notice, I can reserve a bay or two so we could set up a few different courses of fire. I'm usually on a mission doing something for the blog, but it would be great to shoot just to shoot for a change.

davewhit3
08-02-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm in Republic and like to go to Bois D'arc. It's an outdoor range, but they provide targets and it's only $3. I went to sound of freedom Tuesday, I like, but it's a little farther away and cost a lot more. I'd be willing to go sometime.

MO_Soldier
08-05-2012, 12:22 AM
I grew up in republic, and going to the bois d ark range.

Now that I'm military, I like the bass pro range for its ease of use, close proximity, and it's free for military. I've gotten non military buddies in with me for free before too. Normally it's $10, and they give priority to paying customers when they're busy.