PDA

View Full Version : Any Jersey Guys out there? Join Now!

downtownv
06-26-2012, 06:16 PM
This organization is the best deal we have to overturn the Antiquated Laws of NJ

The goal of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society (NJ2AS) is to tear down the barriers placed upon the right to keep and bear arms (RKBA). We believe that the right to own and carry arms for self-defense and the defense of loved ones and for hunting, marksmanship and all other lawful purposes is an essential human right.
In order to get rid of the restrictions on RKBA imposed by the state of New Jersey, firearms owners must be organized. The NJ2AS is dedicated to providing the structure and resources necessary to achieve this goal, but we need your help. Together we can do what decades of others have failed to do. We can provide a UNITED front of Sportsmen, Hunters, human rights advocates and others that CANNOT be ignored.
Career politicians only understand two things, the power of money and the power of votes. We intend to use both to replace those politicians who trample upon the rights of firearms owners. We have put up with over-regulation and ridiculous, twisted firearms laws for way too long. We have had enough and we’re not going to take it anymore.
I am asking you to join this growing, powerful movement being led by the NJ2AS. The larger we become, the faster we can make the changes you have been waiting for. Membership is only $35.00 (less than a couple of boxes of ammo). Your voice will become part of a large organized Society working every day to restore and preserve the ability to exercise your RKBA. For more information and to sign up, please go to www.nj2as.com/join. This is the best investment you can make for your future and that of your children and grandchildren. Thank you.
Frank Jack Fiamingo
President – NJ2AS

Frank Jack Fiamingo <President@nj2as.com>

“NOW IS THE TIME!!!”

downtownv
06-27-2012, 03:49 AM
Please fight the fight!

TheTman
06-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Good luck, I hope you get many to sign up. NJ sure has some strange laws, is it true they can fine you quite a bit of money for EACH hollow point bullet they find on you, and in your car or home? And also possibly do time in jail? If so that is surely one of the stupidest gun laws I've ever heard of, I suppose they want hardball bullets passing through a bad guy and taking out innocent bystanders, so they work up another gun tragedy. Of course your police and security for government officials and celebrities are exempt I would assume.

downtownv
06-28-2012, 03:01 AM
Partially true You can have hollow points for home defense; but this is a duty to retreat state. meaning if you pursue a person that's in your house (Break-in) shoot him in your home with your laptop under his arm you are the aggressor not the defender. Legally you can drive with your gun (Unloaded and unreachable) from home to range and back home, directly. Myself owning ccw permits can cross into PA and carry but technically I could get hit with a transporting charge (I wasn't to or from a range) Archaecic to say the least. At first it was the cops that wanted it that way..... now they realize we could indeed save THEIR lives! Be careful what you wish for..... But the good news is we have some momentum and simply need more voices!

muggsy
06-30-2012, 03:57 PM
If I lived in NJ I'd move.

downtownv
07-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Lot's of Jersey Residents have big NYC Jobs..... NYC and NY State is even worse with Hiel Bloomburg and Company.

downtownv
07-01-2012, 04:24 AM
The state that brags about being progressive is run by cave dwellers!
Too many "My Family votes D or R, so That's how I vote. My union says..... My church says and on and on....But there are some Assembly Members that agree and those on the inside are where we need to start. Need more voices- post at shooting ranges (Gun Enthusiasts) Get the snowball going downhill and larger and larger...

Barth
07-01-2012, 05:54 AM
Never been there.
Escaped communist California ~20 years ago.
My parents and some of my kids are in Cali, so I have to visit.
Try to never cross state lines where my carry permit is not honored.

downtownv
07-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Too many "My Family votes D or R, so That's how I vote. My union says..... My church says and on and on....But there are some Assembly Members that agree and those on the inside are where we need to start. Need more voices- post at shooting ranges (Gun Enthusiasts) Get the snowball going downhill and larger and larger...