PDA

View Full Version : just checking in

flinch
09-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Kahr T-9 owner and lover. One of the most under rated small big guns ever. Love it . Zero problems. Got it from Buds a while back.

ripley16
09-07-2009, 07:17 AM
One of the most under rated...

Agreed. My one and only wish is that there were alternatives to the wood grips.

flinch
09-07-2009, 09:04 AM
I agree about the grips. And I would also like a flush fitting mag. Unless your King Kong I dont think the pinky extension is necessary. Do You Hear Us Kahr?

WMD
09-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Kahr T-9 owner and lover. One of the most under rated small big guns ever. Love it . Zero problems. Got it from Buds a while back.

I like the look of the T series. I have a CW9 and really like it. The T series looks pretty interesting however. You do not see to many around so it is difficult to check one out. I would like to shoot one. How is the accuracy?

ripley16
10-01-2009, 06:25 AM
I would like to shoot one. How is the accuracy?

I shoot the T9 better than any other Kahr. Why... trigger?, sight radius?, MMC sights?... I don't know. I carry a HK P2000sk, which is the best CCW ever made IMHO, but the T9 is a very close second place. I prefer the T9 to my HK P7, and that is saying alot. The only drawback is that holsters are hard to come by.

Where are you located? Maybe someone is near enough to let you try their pistol.

In-Yo-Grill
10-26-2009, 07:58 AM
Anyone here own a T40? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

ATW525
12-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Anyone here own a T40? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I picked one up recently, and it seems to be a solid gun. The biggest downside to the T40 (and the T9) is that they seem to be very under-appreciated in the market place. The result of this is that there's little support for them... there's no alternative grips, no laser sights and holster selection is much more limited than for the more popular Kahr models.

Honestly, though, I just don't understand why the T series guns haven't caught on more readily. I often see people praising Sig P239s and S&W 3913s as being great carry guns, and IMO, the Kahr puts those pistols to shame with it's efficient design (it's notable that the P239 and T40 are almost identical in weight, despite the Sig using a aluminum frame and shorter barrel).

jocko
12-06-2009, 09:47 AM
I picked one up recently, and it seems to be a solid gun. The biggest downside to the T40 (and the T9) is that they seem to be very under-appreciated in the market place. The result of this is that there's little support for them... there's no alternative grips, no laser sights and holster selection is much more limited than for the more popular Kahr models.

Honestly, though, I just don't understand why the T series guns haven't caught on more readily. I often see people praising Sig P239s and S&W 3913s as being great carry guns, and IMO, the Kahr puts those pistols to shame with it's efficient design (it's notable that the P239 and T40 are almost identical in weight, despite the Sig using a aluminum frame and shorter barrel).

make a good point. Possably it is also because the T series is not a big seller, so there fore it is under appreciated as u stated. certainly one hell of a nice gun, but I have never seen on in a dealer showcase where as CW and PM kahrs are always there..