PDA

View Full Version : ma compliant p380?

joshh
03-03-2010, 08:36 PM
I just saw that a CA compliant p380 is coming & was wondering if any1 has seen or heard about it coming to mass. I live minutes from factory in worcester & i cant even find a new kahr that i can buy here (legally anyways) and i was about to buy a seecamp when i saw a post about a p380 here i was intrigued. i am probably gonna get a compliant pm9 when i can find 1 as an iwb carry, but the 380 would make a great back-pocket gun... anything?

Vinikahr
03-03-2010, 09:29 PM
I just saw that a CA compliant p380 is coming & was wondering if any1 has seen or heard about it coming to mass. I live minutes from factory in worcester & i cant even find a new kahr that i can buy here (legally anyways) and i was about to buy a seecamp when i saw a post about a p380 here i was intrigued. i am probably gonna get a compliant pm9 when i can find 1 as an iwb carry, but the 380 would make a great back-pocket gun... anything?

Under your circumstances, you may be better off with the
PM9.
Welcome to the board.

jocko
03-04-2010, 06:15 AM
totally agree, buy the PM9.. that is anew one on me but I will check it out today and get back to the board.

joshh
03-04-2010, 07:41 PM
thanks guys. actually heard from kahr today and they told me mass wont allow the p380 because it wont have a chambered round indicator. so i guess seecamp pocket carry it is. Hope to find a pm9 too for iwb but havent even seen/held 1 in person yet. I am taking course next week for ct ltc as i run a small business there and i live there all summer & most of spring and fall. ct allows p380 sales but i dont know if i'll be able to purchase one and bring it back & forth to mass....