PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in OK

freebird
09-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Just found your forum a few days ago, but just now introducing myself.

My name is Tony, I'm from N.E. Okla. I recently obtained my CCW and have been carrying a S&W Bodyguard 380 that I purchased for my Dad. My first Kahr was a p380 with crimson trace, which I wound up giving to my Dad a few months ago. It has became his edc. I replaced it with a CW-9. I was searching the web for holster options and stumbled across Kahr Talk. Until I get my feet wet I'll probably be one of the silent members, absorbing all I can..

TD2K
09-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Welcome freebird! I'm in Norman, grew up in eastern OK. glad you're here.

Tinman507
09-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Freebird?

Everyone get out your lighters! It's Freebird time
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/lighter_at_concert.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

socialwork911
09-14-2012, 03:38 PM
welcome freebird....rock on....you will like this site

muggsy
09-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Just found your forum a few days ago, but just now introducing myself.

My name is Tony, I'm from N.E. Okla. I recently obtained my CCW and have been carrying a S&W Bodyguard 380 that I purchased for my Dad. My first Kahr was a p380 with crimson trace, which I wound up giving to my Dad a few months ago. It has became his edc. I replaced it with a CW-9. I was searching the web for holster options and stumbled across Kahr Talk. Until I get my feet wet I'll probably be one of the silent members, absorbing all I can..

Don't be afraid to jump right in, Tony, the water's fine. There are a lot of good guys on this MB and a ton of information. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

downtownv
09-29-2012, 04:29 AM
Welcome from NJ you guys from OK truly are free birds!
I'm jealous!

freebird
10-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Carried my CW9 for the first time yesterday. I lucked out and had a few holsters that came with a HK P9S .45 that I'd bought earlier this year. I got to looking at the holsters, then at the Kahr and they looked like a fit, so I gave it a try and sure enough it fit. The holster I chose to use was a Bianchi Askens Avenger.

JFootin
10-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Cool when you can re-use a good holster! :)

eireguy
10-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Welcome