PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

Gadgetnut259
09-28-2012, 04:45 AM
Hi everyone. I just got my first Kahr (a CM9) last Saturday. I love the gun so far and I'm looking forward to being an active participant here, but there seems to be a problem. Why is it that I have started one thread and replied to a few others, but only my one original thread shows up? Did I miss something in the process? Every time I post something I get a note pop up that says my post will appear after someone reviews it. It has literally taken days for the first one to show up and none after that have at all. Heck, I don't even know if this one will appear. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated!

johnh
09-28-2012, 07:14 AM
PM me if it continues to happen. Your posts are getting caught by the spam advertising filters for some reason.

Gadgetnut259
09-28-2012, 08:15 AM
PM me if it continues to happen. Your posts are getting caught by the spam advertising filters for some reason.
I will. Thank you!

muggsy
10-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Welcome aboard. John will straighten things out for you on your posts. PM means private message. You'll find a link to private messages at the top right of this screen.

JFootin
10-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome aboard. John will straighten things out for you on your posts. PM means private message. You'll find a link to private messages at the top right of this screen.

Or just click on johnh's avatar and choose the option to send him a PM.

Bawanna
10-07-2012, 11:40 AM
This is a couple weeks old and I think he's all fixed up guys.

wyntrout
10-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forum! Check the newcomer welcome and info and watch the take down video... more fun than the manual and it explains in detail some "tricky" areas in assembling the pistol.

I just got my 7th Kahr yesterday... a 2004 P9 DLC with Novak NS. I tore it down and explained the tricky areas to a guy who just walked into the dealer's with a CW45 that he had gotten back from Kahr. After my long impromptu show and tell, I find out after he left without the pistol, that he didn't want it any more after its return from Kahr Customer Service. Oh, well... got to him too late! I was surprised that his CW45 might have had some of the things we discussed here... like the possibly missing bevel on the "stripper" that wasn't mentioned in Kahr's report. His initial problems sure sounded like that.

Anyhow, there's a wealth of information and guys who want to help you, should you need any. Some will try to "help" you anyhow. :D

Again, welcome aboard!

Wynn:)