PDA

View Full Version : wtt/wts pm45(wi) gotta get sold. 500 shipped

jbaker
03-22-2010, 03:40 PM
this pm45 actually functions perfect around 450-500 through it it will come with pocket holster aND mag carrier, reg. sites, also all slide internals are polished and so is the trigger face this trigger action is SMOOTH. 45 ammo is just to expensive for me looking, to trade for glock 26 or 27 or pm9 or will sell package for 600 OBO, prefer ftf in wi but i will ship either ffl to ffl or indavidual to ffl whatever you prefer
please feel free to make other trade offers but pistols only and no revolvers
NOW REDUCED TO 525 SHIPPED

608-721-2908
pocket holster is a bulldog leather, works great either hand,but i think its supposed to be for right hand, i use in my left pocket though(im left handed), mag carrier is shown its kydex and rubbery type backing, galco left hand not included

Bawanna
03-22-2010, 03:59 PM
this pm45 actually functions perfect around 450-500 through it it will come with pocket holster aND mag carrier, reg. sites, also all slide internals are polished and so is the trigger face this trigger action is SMOOTH. 45 ammo is just to expensive for me looking, to trade for glock 26 or 27 or pm9 or will sell package for 600 obo, prefer ftf in wi but i will ship

608-721-2908
pocket holster is a bulldog leather, works great either hand,but i think its supposed to be for right hand, i use in my left pocket though(im left handed), mag carrier is shown its kydex and rubbery type backing, galco left hand not included

Memory check, is this the one you just bought over the Covert, you had your choice of either and went back and bought the covert too? Now this one is going away? Or was that somebody else.

jbaker
03-22-2010, 04:20 PM
Memory check, is this the one you just bought over the Covert, you had your choice of either and went back and bought the covert too? Now this one is going away? Or was that somebody else.
yep its me i just love trading and i get bored fast

jbaker
03-22-2010, 04:22 PM
yep its me i just love trading and i get bored fast
and i really dont care if it goes, as i do like it. but like i saidi get bored and cant afford to just keep it and buy whatever else i want, hence i trade.

Bawanna
03-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Boredom overtakes you quickly my friend. I'm known around my office as Mr. Impatience but me thinks I've met my match. I like new and different guns myself, just can't seem to part with any very easy, hence the toy box(s)get fuller and fuller. Not power whining mind ya. A full toy box is a happy toy box.

jbaker
03-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Boredom overtakes you quickly my friend. I'm known around my office as Mr. Impatience but me thinks I've met my match. I like new and different guns myself, just can't seem to part with any very easy, hence the toy box(s)get fuller and fuller. Not power whining mind ya. A full toy box is a happy toy box.
the 48 hr. wait on pistols in wisconsin drives me crazy i mean 48 hrs thats forever:)

In-Yo-Grill
03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Nice pistol...

Now that I have my CC license I don't have to wait at all. I love living in Texas.

Bawanna
03-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Nice pistol...

Now that I have my CC license I don't have to wait at all. I love living in Texas.

I enjoy having no waiting period here in Washington too. Wish I could say I love living here but that would be a little white lie and momma says a little white lie never hurt nobody.
The non ccw holders have to wait 5 days. A brutal patience tester at best.

Bawanna
03-23-2010, 11:08 AM
You were talking up a Kahr 40 awhile back, any interest in swapping for a K40. Has maybe 300 to 350 rounds thru it, Stainless over black, standard sights, 4 mags, pretty much perfect in every way? Original unused rubber grips, and my own coco bolo wood grips. Shot it Sunday and we were really on, must know it might be on the trading block and is trying to suck up to me. 100 rounds no issues.
If your interested we could kick shins. Actually I use a baton being a derelict but same effect, know what I mean Vern.

jbaker
03-23-2010, 02:40 PM
600 shipped

jbaker
03-24-2010, 02:33 PM
600 shipped
525 shipped

jeepster09
03-24-2010, 09:20 PM
this pm45 actually functions perfect around 450-500 through it it will come with pocket holster aND mag carrier, reg. sites, also all slide internals are polished and so is the trigger face this trigger action is SMOOTH. 45 ammo is just to expensive for me looking, to trade for glock 26 or 27 or pm9 or will sell package for 600 OBO, prefer ftf in wi but i will ship either ffl to ffl or indavidual to ffl whatever you prefer
please feel free to make other trade offers but pistols only and no revolvers
NOW REDUCED TO 525 SHIPPED

608-721-2908
What part of Wisc.you from?....ya got me thinking, to bad it don't have night sights....I got a new all black nine with 3 mags and night sights and I really like 45's....:w00t: Now if you include a set of XS Big Dots I think it could work.....[i'll install them]. You keep holster it will work with nine.

jbaker
03-25-2010, 10:12 AM
What part of Wisc.you from?....ya got me thinking, to bad it don't have night sights....I got a new all black nine with night sights and I really like 45's....:w00t: Now if you include a set of XS Big Dots I think it could work.....[i'll install them]. You keep holster it will work with nine.
no trades now i need money im by tomah about 1to 1.5 hr from la crosse

jbaker
03-25-2010, 10:24 AM
cmon guys somebody needs a perfectly functioning pm45 500 shipped

jbaker
03-25-2010, 11:00 AM
if anyone is waiting for me to go lower than 500 shipped, sorry its absolutelty not going to happen..

Bawanna
03-25-2010, 11:06 AM
if anyone is waiting for me to go lower than 500 shipped, sorry its absolutelty not going to happen..

Patience son. I'm sure there's 50 guys just like me scheming and plotting to come up with 500 without getting the crap beat out of em by the missus as we speak. I know your situation, know your looking for cash. It'll happen. Wish I could help ya myself, you know that but I still got bruises and stiffness from the last floggin after the gunshow last week. Swedes even left handed ones can really lay it on a wheelchair guy, I'm tellin ya. Still don't stop me from plotting. **** luck, we're routing for ya. I'm back to plotting mode.

Wonder if I could make it as a giggilo, can't even spell it, how can I be one.

jeepster09
03-25-2010, 01:48 PM
no trades now i need money im by tomah about 1to 1.5 hr from la crosse

Ok, I understand that. Let me know if you change your mind, I could meet you in LaCrosse.

Bawanna
03-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Patience son. I'm sure there's 50 guys just like me scheming and plotting to come up with 500 without getting the crap beat out of em by the missus as we speak. I know your situation, know your looking for cash. It'll happen. Wish I could help ya myself, you know that but I still got bruises and stiffness from the last floggin after the gunshow last week. Swedes even left handed ones can really lay it on a wheelchair guy, I'm tellin ya. Still don't stop me from plotting. **** luck, we're routing for ya. I'm back to plotting mode.

Wonder if I could make it as a giggilo, can't even spell it, how can I be one.

Hmm, wonder what I wrote that got censored. Meant good. No idea what I could of done there.

jeepster09
03-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Hmm, wonder what I wrote that got censored. Meant good. No idea what I could of done there.

:D Just don't do it again!!!! :eek:

jbaker
03-25-2010, 05:23 PM
i actually found another way so its off the block thank god, unless bawanna wants it:) im actually serious:)

jbaker
03-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Ok, I understand that. Let me know if you change your mind, I could meet you in LaCrosse.
ill defently keep you in mind.

kahrseye
03-25-2010, 07:19 PM
the 48 hr. wait on pistols in wisconsin drives me crazy i mean 48 hrs thats forever:)

PA used to have a 3 day wait.....talk about forever! Now it's all done in 10 minutes and take home the gun. Maybe WI will come outta the dark ages.

jeepster09
03-26-2010, 06:31 AM
PA used to have a 3 day wait.....talk about forever! Now it's all done in 10 minutes and take home the gun. Maybe WI will come outta the dark ages.

Huh...????:behindsofa: What does this have to do with anything?

In-Yo-Grill
03-26-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm confused...is this still for sale?

Please PM me if it is...

jbaker
03-26-2010, 06:40 PM
whats so confusing, off the block(not for sale). but id sell it to bawanna and only bawanna, bc iv been talking to him(pm) and i know he wants a functioning(100%) pm45, and like i said ive been talking to him , and he is a good guy. i dont neet to sell no more but if he wanted it id sell it to him. sorry if this is favoritism but oh well.:)

In-Yo-Grill
03-26-2010, 08:03 PM
whats so confusing, off the block(not for sale). but id sell it to bawanna and only bawanna, bc iv been talking to him(pm) and i know he wants a functioning(100%) pm45, and like i said ive been talking to him , and he is a good guy. i dont neet to sell no more but if he wanted it id sell it to him. sorry if this is favoritism but oh well.:)

So....you're saying there's a chance. If for some reason you change your mind, or your attitude, let me know.

Regards...

Bawanna
03-26-2010, 10:30 PM

Man, I don't know how I missed the tale end of this thread. I was watching close to see if somebody robbed me of another PM45.
I'm absolutely touched that you'd offer it to me alone, I'm not that good a guy. I'm dang speechless. I'm glad you found another means to solve your issues. My issues continue to pile up, electric chair (sounds freaky don't it) crapped out on me this afternoon so we're back to manual mode on top of the previously power whined issues, van front end, brakes the list goes on just like everyone else.
Again I really appreciate your offer, hang on to that thing. If it ever comes up again we know several guys here interested including me. :music:

tomwalshco
03-27-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm very confused. Is this PM45 still for sale?

If it is, I'd be interested only in the gun, mags and case. $# for that? Thanks.

In-Yo-Grill
03-27-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm very confused. Is this PM45 still for sale?

If it is, I'd be interested only in the gun, mags and case. $# for that? Thanks.

Now you've done it...