PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon for PM40?

tcb
03-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Hello, I just ordered my 1st Kahr, a PM40 with standard sights. I want to put on a set of Trijicon night sighs (green up front with yellow in the back like on most of my other pistols) but I dont see Kahr listed on thier sight as a gun they make sights for. I see that they have a listing for Trijicons on the kahr shop but what are they made for? If anyone knows what type Trijicon sights fit on a PM40 I'd love to know. I think some S&W sights are interchangeable? but I don't know for what S&W model? Thanks in advance for the help.

racuda
03-24-2010, 10:30 AM
I don't know if you need sights for the old style or new style slide, but they're both here:

Trijicon Night Sights (Set) (http://www.kahrshop.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.asp?itmid=89)

New Meprolight Sights (http://www.kahrshop.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.asp?itmid=1027)

They state that they will fit all except for E9, CW Series & P380 so they should fit the PM40.

jocko
03-24-2010, 11:10 AM
u have thenew model kahr if you just ordered a PM40. go to the kahr site and order thier night sights. Not alot of company's offer night sights for kahrs.

If it was my gun and knowing how hard it is to get the factory sights off of these kahrs, I would send the slide to kahr, pay alittle more and let them installyour sights. In as much as this ia s defense gun and a very close up gun, look at the xs big dot night sights that kahr offers for your PM40. They are just awesome, extremely fast acquistion, definitley not a target sight set up but 10 yards andunder they can't be beat.

Again, my 2 cents but let kahr install them, or u might just regret it.

Also, before you get this new beauty, go to the kahr tech secion and hit on the PROPER PREPPING OF YOUR NEW KAHR. It will help you alot. supplied to you by the members of this fine forum,..

Kahr shows for your PM40 the williams firesight fiber optic set for $50
Kahr shows for your PM40 the trijicon night sight FRONT for $31.40
Kahr shows for your PM40 the XS Big Dot tritium set for $120.00 (my favorite)

tcb
03-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the info. On the kahr store sight it dosent show the option of having trijicons with green up front and yellow in the back. Does anyone know if they are available like this? Or the Trijicon model # for the sights available from Kahr?

jocko
03-25-2010, 05:30 AM
Thanks for the info. On the kahr store sight it dosent show the option of having trijicons with green up front and yellow in the back. Does anyone know if they are available like this? Or the Trijicon model # for the sights available from Kahr?

they don't show the colors you desire, then they problaby don't offer it. Have you tried working with trijicon direct???