PDA

View Full Version : reloading for cm9

Harrylee
12-31-2012, 11:50 AM
when I got my kahr I wanted the cm9 with conventional barrel one for the price and mostly so I can use my reloads.I've been reloading for 20+ years this year I really got back to shooting alot even reloading was starting to get expensive when buying bullets.A box of reloads with store lead bullets was around $6-$7 a box this year I'm around 4000-5000 rounds.So I got into casting bullets big savings now around $2.50 a box went a round to local service stations and get old wheel weights it's a little of a pain now you have lead.zinc and steel for weights beware of zinc once you learn how to find the zinc not to bad,steel is easy to find.I use Lee tl365-124-2r mold and cast 1000 at a time run them thru sizer lube and good to go these are round nose.
have not had any problems with feeding in cm9.All the round shot this year where not all in the cm9.But if you have the time learning to cast can be enjoyable and affordable.Get good groupings with reloads.Just be sure to clean the barrel good after shooting

jocko
12-31-2012, 12:14 PM
I see nuttn wrong in what ur doing. cheap in some cases if GOOD. For paper punching, certainly CHEAP is good...

nice report to on the cm9, which IMO is the best kahr for the bang.