PDA

View Full Version : Another avatar issue

nuke
01-12-2013, 07:46 AM
I registered last night and the only option in the CP for editing my avatar was to not use one. I saw a thread regarding this problem with the recommendation to log out and then back in which resolved that OP's problem. I tried again this morning and I still cannot ad my avatar. :confused:

No rush, though. The wife and are going for a cruise today before the games, then fishing tomorrow (then more football). Cheers. :)

Flincher
01-12-2013, 08:18 AM
I registered last night and the only option in the CP for editing my avatar was to not use one. I saw a thread regarding this problem with the recommendation to log out and then back in which resolved that OP's problem. I tried again this morning and I still cannot ad my avatar. :confused:

No rush, though. The wife and are going for a cruise today before the games, then fishing tomorrow (then more football). Cheers. :)

I'm a newbie also, and ask the same question. You need to have 30 posts before you can add an avatar:)

Bawanna
01-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Correctamundo. It's just a way of screening trolls and spammers.

We'll all anxiously await you fellas hitting the 30 mark and showing us a new avatar.

nuke
01-12-2013, 01:15 PM
I figured it was something like that. Guess I'll surf the forum and run my post count up with pointless garbage... Well, the mischievious side of me wnats to, anyway. :p

Bawanna
01-12-2013, 01:32 PM
And so your post would be different than ours how?

Tinman507
01-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I am shocked, nay..outraged that anyone would purposely conspire to post pointless garbage on this august forum.

http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Oscar.jpg

gulfwarvet
01-12-2013, 03:36 PM
ya me too