PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Missouri!!!

ultramag
01-17-2013, 12:15 PM
I guess I need to stop lurking around in the shadows and say hello. I've been contemplating a PM9 for the last 2-3 months and pulled the trigger on one today. Gotta go pick it up this afternoon. Been mostly a Glock guy when it comes to semi-auto defensive/action type pistols. The PM9 really caught my eye for front pocket carry and I hope it works out for me. Be nice to step up from .380 to truly pocketable and reliable 9mm.

JustinN
01-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome, where in Missouri are you? I'm near Springfield myself, along with several others on here.

The PM9 will be a change from the Glock, the trigger will take a bit to adjust to, but once you shoot it and get used to it, I have an idea you will love the thing.

Flincher
01-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Welcome from balmy North Dakota

ultramag
01-18-2013, 05:09 AM
Welcome, where in Missouri are you? I'm near Springfield myself, along with several others on here.

The PM9 will be a change from the Glock, the trigger will take a bit to adjust to, but once you shoot it and get used to it, I have an idea you will love the thing.

I'm up around Clinton in the Truman Lake area JustinN. I'm sure you know where that is, but roughly 1/2 way in between Springfield and Kansas City just in case.

Agree the Kahrs trigger is definitely different but nice. Very smooth and steady pull with a nice clean break observed in a little dry fire practice so far. I really like that nice, wide, smooth face of the trigger. Feels very nice and the PM9 seems to fit me well for it's size.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Geobob
01-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Hello, UltraMag, and welcome from Missouri (another Springfield guy) to a really great forum. Good people and info here!

stickbow9
01-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Welcome from Monroe, Washington. The trigger is long but smooth and you can stage it once you get accustomed to it. Have fun.

Booker T
01-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Welcome to the forum from another Missouri boy. Ready for that crappie spawn down there at Truman!

Great choice with your PM9, you're going to love it.