PDA

View Full Version : 5.11 Holster V- Neck" T" Shirt

Steve-$
03-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I ordered one of these shirts and have been wearing it on & off for a couple of weeks with either my K9 or 340sc.
I did order the shirt 2 sizes larger after reading the reviews on their web site since I have a bit of a belly and didn't want too much compression.:D
The shirt is very high quality and fits well, holds the pistol close & secure, and is still comfortable after 16 hours of use.
The weight of the K9 balances very well and I forget that I am even carrying the 340sc.
It's by far the best holster "T" shirt that I have worn over the years.
I am getting ready to order a couple more so I can have one in the wash, wear one and stilll have an extra clean one.
Thanks "Jocko" for turning me on to them. :yo:
I am looking forward to seeing how a P9 or PM9 is going to feel in the shirt.
:)

Bawanna
03-27-2010, 08:01 PM
I ordered one of these shirts and have been wearing it on & off for a couple of weeks with either my K9 or 340sc.
I did order the shirt 2 sizes larger after reading the reviews on their web site since I have a bit of a belly and didn't want too much compression.:D
The shirt is very high quality and fits well, holds the pistol close & secure, and is still comfortable after 16 hours of use.
The weight of the K9 balances very well and I forget that I am even carrying the 340sc.
It's by far the best holster "T" shirt that I have worn over the years.
I am getting ready to order a couple more so I can have one in the wash, wear one and stilll have an extra clean one.
Thanks "Jocko" for turning me on to them. :yo:
I am looking forward to seeing how a P9 or PM9 is going to feel in the shirt.
:)

Thanks for the info. Thought about getting a couple myself. So you'd recommend a couple sized bigger than usual. They are more than just small med, large? Like numbers and such? Is there any provision for an extra mag on those things? I guess I"m obligated to give Jocko kudos' for another good product review as well.

Steve-$
03-27-2010, 08:36 PM
I got 2 sizes larger which works good for me.

I am about 25 lbs overweight. It snug, but not to a point where your eyeballs want to pop out.

They have pockets on both sides and I have no problem carrying 3 mags in the other pocket.

Here is a link :
Holster Shirt V-Neck | Tops | 5.11 Tactical (http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/Law-Enforcement/511-Undergear/Tops/Holster-Shirt-V-Neck/D/30100/P/1:100:10000:10800:10801/I/40021)

Bawanna
03-27-2010, 09:44 PM
I got 2 sizes larger which works good for me.

I am about 25 lbs overweight. It snug, but not to a point where your eyeballs want to pop out.

They have pockets on both sides and I have no problem carrying 3 mags in the other pocket.

Here is a link :
Holster Shirt V-Neck | Tops | 5.11 Tactical (http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/Law-Enforcement/511-Undergear/Tops/Holster-Shirt-V-Neck/D/30100/P/1:100:10000:10800:10801/I/40021)

Perfect, think I'll give one a try then order a wardrobe, well maybe 2. See your from St Louis. I was brung up in Bowling Green. Flown in and out of there many times. Got's lots of people back there. I should be there. Way better class of people for the most part.

jocko
03-28-2010, 06:44 AM
I ordered the same size that I wear in all T shorts, but now wished I wouldhave ordered at least one more size bigger, not sure I would have ordered two sizes bigger but also I have no pot gut . they are tight to pull over ones body but they sure do conceal better than anything Ihave ever had. You won't know you got it.

I would suggest ordering one only and get the size you thinkyo need and then see how it works for you, instead of two at a time. You might not likeit, it might not fit right being yoiur ordered a certain size. They are not cheap, But they are 5:11 quality and that is good..

Bawanna
03-28-2010, 08:37 AM
I ordered the same size that I wear in all T shorts, but now wished I wouldhave ordered at least one more size bigger, not sure I would have ordered two sizes bigger but also I have no pot gut . they are tight to pull over ones body but they sure do conceal better than anything Ihave ever had. You won't know you got it.

I would suggest ordering one only and get the size you thinkyo need and then see how it works for you, instead of two at a time. You might not likeit, it might not fit right being yoiur ordered a certain size. They are not cheap, But they are 5:11 quality and that is good..

Kind of my thinking also. Dang do we agree AGAIN. Thought I'd try one then get a spare or two it if works. My K40 is a bit on the heavy side for such a plan but it would work fine for my future PM45 or maybe a PM 9, or any of the others around and in between.

jocko
03-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Ihave worn mine probably 2 dozen times, wahse dit about 6 times and it sitll ifts tight and looks new. Nice stuff... for being madein CHINA.

jocko
03-28-2010, 03:28 PM
:) What really scares me is. I read this and understood it without having to use my ( Jocko decoder ring ). LOL !!!:D

think I did that especially for you even:popcorn:

Some advice though: Hold on to that decoder ring

Bawanna
03-28-2010, 03:31 PM
:) What really scares me is. I read this and understood it without having to use my ( Jocko decoder ring ). LOL !!!:D

Dang your good. I still have trouble with some of the larger words. I haven't been here long enough to get a Jocko decoder ring but I'm anxiously awaiting for that time to come. Just hope I don't shoot myself in the eye.