PDA

View Full Version : Embedded Youtube videos

Kahr54
09-11-2009, 06:01 AM
Admin-

will you allow the embedding of youtube videos, the links to videos using the xyz123 programming code ??

a.squibload
03-07-2010, 09:16 PM
I was just thinking, a Kahr .54 would have a hell of a muzzle blast!

johnh
03-08-2010, 09:09 AM
I will hold off on that and see what support the next vBulletin update includes. I know the code can be added but I would rather leave everything as close to a stock install as possible.

John

Bawanna
03-08-2010, 02:50 PM
For a guy with a new Hemi Charger you sound like a computer geek. Codes, bulletins, updates. You better go for a drive, maybe I'll feel better.

I want a Kahr 54 too. Just gotta love muzzle blast.

Bawanna
03-08-2010, 02:50 PM
You sure your from Missouri?

johnh
03-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Oh yeah, I am from Missouri. Just a couple generations of my family have worn shoes. :)

John

Bawanna
03-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Well sir I'm awfully proud to say I'm from Missouri too. My sister we had to put dirt in her shoes for a few years to get her to wear em. I guess the dirt helped her feel more at home.
People get a confused look on their face when they ask why they can trust me. I tell they can't trust me but I am from Missouri.
We bred some of the most notorious criminals in history but they was still honest. Did you kill the Clooters family, Yup I killed em.
I should have gone back years ago. Got a ton of family still there, why I've put up living in the liberal capitol of the world the West Washington is a good question.