PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Trace for Kahr P380 - Green

Chogers
04-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Anyone have the green one yet? I had the red on my PM9 and my S&W 642. Im bored with red. GO GREEN! :D

lamppa
04-29-2013, 09:30 PM
Red is the cheapest laser to make
Green next
Blue most expensive.

That from a dj I know, so grain of salt and all

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Chogers
05-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Anyone?

Tyme49
05-26-2013, 05:44 PM
I don't believe that Crimson-Trace has released a GREEN Laserguard for the Kahr .380ACP ... http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/GHGecko/ANI_GIFs/TINYs/Smiley_Tiny_Uh_Uhhhh.gif ...

... OR - for that matter - any other Kahr Pistol! ...

... An', when they do, it'll be 'mucho deniro' for sure!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/GHGecko/ANI_GIFs/Avatars/green_atom.gif ... What Goes Around, Comes Around!

RH45
02-03-2019, 04:32 AM
They still don't make a green one for the .380s.
I emailed them, last week, and was told that there's no plans to make one.
I have Crimson Trace on all of my carry guns, except the CW380 that I just got this week. I guess I'm going to have to put a red one on it.

Bobshouse
02-03-2019, 09:14 AM
I have a Veridian Green Laser for my CM45. Much, much easier to see in daylight.

This thread had me hoping...had my wallet out before I got to the 4th post.

RH45
02-03-2019, 11:04 AM
I've never tried anything other than Crimson Trace. Their customer service has always been outstanding. It's too bad they don't offer a green laser for the Kahr 380s.
I stumbled across a company called ArmaLaser, that sells green lasers that look similar to the Crimson Trace, but, I can't seem to find any reports/reviews on them.
For $149, I may just have to try one.

SlowBurn
02-04-2019, 10:35 PM
I have an Armalaser rail mounted green laser on my Glock 17x. New but works well so far. The grip switch works on contact rather than pressure. Don’t know about their other products but I wouldn’t be afraid to try them.

RH45
02-07-2019, 05:22 PM
I have some "Maguts" coming, for my CW380.
The factory magazine springs are crap.
Once I get the "maguts" installed, I'm going back out to the range to finish my break-in.
If everything goes well, as I expect it to, I will be ordering a green Armalaser for it.

SlowBurn
02-25-2019, 07:22 PM
I have an Armalaser rail mounted green laser on my Glock 17x. New but works well so far. The grip switch works on contact rather than pressure. Don’t know about their other products but I wouldn’t be afraid to try them.

Update. Disappointing. Grip activation has become unreliable.

RH45
02-27-2019, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the update.
I'm going to get a lightly used, red, Crimson Trace, even though I would prefer green. I KNOW that Crimson Trace stands behind their stuff!

SlowBurn
02-27-2019, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the update.
I'm going to get a lightly used, red, Crimson Trace, even though I would prefer green. I KNOW that Crimson Trace stands behind their stuff!

Good choice. I have two CW380s each with the CT laser (like you I'd get green ones if they made them) No problems after years. Free batteries every year (not automatic, but they'll ship as soon as you call) To me lasers make perfect sense for a pocket pistol. Also they're great for dry fire practice anywhere. But you can't see the red laser at any distance in bright daylight, so be sure to keep practicing with open sights as well.

I just ordered the green CT for my G19x and I'll throw the Armalaser away. Expensive, but whats the point of having an unreliable accessory?

SavageFunk
04-09-2021, 05:37 PM

I was really wanting to like the armalaser, they seem like a good company and have awesome customer support. However, I tried two green lasers from them for my CW380 and neither would hold zero.

RH45
04-11-2021, 03:39 AM
I was really wanting to like the armalaser, they seem like a good company and have awesome customer support. However, I tried two green lasers from them for my CW380 and neither would hold zero.
I now have 3 Armalasers.
The first one I bought also didn't hold zero, but, I called them, and they looked in to it and found out they had a bad batch of springs.
Their customer service was awesome.
The only negative I've found, is that in the wintertime, if my hands are really dry/cracked the laser doesn't want to activate, which forces me to actually use some moistening lotion, on a regular basis

Bawanna
04-11-2021, 11:13 AM
Moistening lotion is not Girly Man unless you use one with Girly Man Fragrance. I used to use Bag Balm when I was working concrete all the time, hell on hands. It worked good, smelled lousy.

Probably already shared my Bag Balm story, I still chuckle from time to time.