PDA

View Full Version : SuperTuck

Jazz
09-12-2009, 04:23 PM
I just got my Crossbreed Supertuck for my CW9. First impressions is the weight distribution is much better than the single clip IWB I've been using. Also the larger flat leather is more comfortable. I've been wearing the supertuck under my shirt next to my skin. You know it's there, but there's nothing digging into your side. It has a much thinner profile so it's less noticeable. I wear shirts untucked and it has no sharp points or edges showing. The kydex is thin and fits the gun like a glove. The delivery took last than a week. Money well spent in my opinion. :D

TurboniumOxide
09-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I have a supertuck for my Glock 36 that fits my Glock 17 fine too. It is the best holster I have ever carried with. It is actually comfortable, not just tolerable. Well made, quick delivery, fair price. Highly recommended.

Dietrich
09-13-2009, 05:36 AM
You`ll get no argument out of me about Crossbreed holsters.I own three supertucks for a Glock 19,a S&W 642 and a Browning HiPower. I also have a Crossbreed minituck for my PM9. Great holsters and great people to deal with.

johnh
09-13-2009, 09:00 AM
They are by far the most comfortable holsters I have used, even when carrying a full size 1911. It rides so well I forget I am carrying. That speaks volumes of the comfort level given it is an IWB rig.

John

jimmer
09-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Ok…… 4 yeas no nays I’m going to order one up, IWB mini tuck to accommodate PM40 w/CT laser. Extra mag in pocket.

Thanks again Kahr Talk.

Jazz
09-15-2009, 05:27 PM
I've bought four IWB holsters for my CW9. One was comfortable but it loosened up a lot. The other two were simply thick and dug into my side. My first one was cheap and leather crumbs kept getting in the slide and front site.

Frankly, I really didn't like the looks of the super tuck at first. . . it's not the prettiest holster ever made. Well, after having my side torn up and being tired of having a big knot in my pants (from the other holsters), I decided to order the supertuck.

It came within a week, was cheaper than the others and the kydex fits the Kahr great. The CW9 just snaps into it. The single piece of leather is sheer genius. The rough side is next your skin and you don't feel the rivets and the flush belt clip nuts. The clips are metal but support the holster well. It may get warm, but its not going to be as uncomfortable as the other IWB torture devices I've worn.

It is very confortable. With the other IWB holsters I had, I wore them but I was always mindful of them. With the Supertuck, I really don't want to leave it behind but I want to keep it with me everywhere. All that to say that it makes it easier to carry your weapon. It has become as important to me as carrying my wallet if that makes sense.

The clips can be adusted with additional holes provided to make the holster ride higher or lower. The clips are somewhat dull so they don't grab visual attention. I'm a Christian and I do like the crosses on the clips. That's just me. It reminds me of my faith and the sanctity of life and the awesome responsibility of carrying a weapon.

This is the first holster I've owned that I would recommend to someone. .for what it's worth.