PDA

View Full Version : ****SOLD**** Kahr PM9 w/DLC & night sights (WA)

riceboy72
04-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Selling my beloved Kahr PM9 with DLC finish and less than a year old Meprolight night sights. Some unexpected vet bills have come up and I'm forced to sell a few of my pistols; this being the newest, it has to go.

Pistol was bought from Wade's Eastside Guns in Bellevue by another member in 2008, where he had the night sights put on by their gunsmith. I have fired 100 rounds through the pistol and had zero failures of any kind (I used brand new factory ammo; no reloads). It was meticulously cleaned with Hoppes #9 and lubed with Shooters Choice immediately after each trip to the range. The finish has been very resilient and the gun, for all intents and purposes, is like new. It shoots very accurate and the recoil is very minute; in fact, I think it shoots softer than the larger P9.

The deal includes the pistol, night sights, a 6 round magazine that's flush with the mag well and a 7 round extended magazine, case, lock, manuals, and a black right hand Kramer IWB holster. The Kramer holster is in new condition and fits the Kahr like any good holster should - like a glove.

Price is $600 firm, cash only, and you MUST have a Washington state driver's license AND a concealed pistol license. I will not ship and this pistol is available only as a FTF deal. I live in Pierce County and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you if you're interested.

Please contact me by PM or via email at riceboy 72 AT hotmail DOT com if interested. I hate to let this pistol go, but necessity dictates that I do so. Thanks for looking!!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg300/riceboy72/SDC14577.jpg?t=1271870571

Bawanna
04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Riceboy, long time no hear. How's Maddy doing by the by, imagine she's got the cone of shame off now and hopefully looking more like a normal Rottie?
I'm trying to liquidate a few items myself up here and if any thing goes I may take you up on this myself. I'll also put the word out here at my dept and see if I get any bites. We have a couple floating around here I can use for show and tell if I get any interest.
I got a Wa D/L and a CCW, now all I need is the marbles. Which will come from the same sack I had set aside for a PM45???? What a fella to do.
Good luck with the sale, let us know how Maddies' doing and anything else we can help ya with.