PDA

View Full Version : Thread Closed?

kweezy
10-26-2013, 05:15 PM
I started a thread, read some comments and replied a few times, then I went on to reply, and the thread was closed. Why?

RevRay
10-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Evidently the Moderator decided that it wasn't going anywhere helpful.

I realize that your introduction to your CM45 and to KahrTalk hasn't gotten off to a perfect start,. But I can assure you that if you give it some time you it is possible to enjoy this forum.

Bawanna
10-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Precisely. Through no misdeed of your own, you did fine. A little name calling and a little getting personal and as RevRay, the prediction that the thread was going no where productive.
We're open to criticism, long as it's constructive. You did that. Others wanted to sling mud and get personal so I pulled the plug.
Feel free to start another thread. Or if you prefer I can go back and week out the offensive post and reopen.

Bawanna
10-26-2013, 07:03 PM
I did plan B, reopened after removing a couple of post.

Tinman507
10-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Kweezy,

We tend to be a very parochial lot here. We're passionate about Kahr firearms. Lots and lots of help available from some very smart people. The best way to get help is to explain the issue and be respectful. The quickest way to raise the ire of some folks is to immediately go negative about Kahr.

Many folks have issues with new firearms but Kahr WILL get it fixed up. Many issues are solved right here on this forum. Be patient and know that this problem will be corrected.

Welcome to the forum!

xsailer
10-26-2013, 07:51 PM
I ditto Tinman507 and would emphasize his words
"Many issues are solved right here on this forum."
The forum helpers have certainly helped this newbie.
bob