PDA

View Full Version : CCW in Wisc.

berettabone
01-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Well, it's been a bit over 2 years, and besides a few self defense shootings, the predicted armegeddon after the conceal carry law passed in Wisconsin, hasn't happened yet.:Amflag2:

Bill K
01-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Hopefully that has been noted/covered in the local media.

addictedhealer
01-09-2014, 05:32 PM
I still find it silly Wisconsin is so fresh to the game. It's rural as **** and so many gun toting beer drinking rednecks... Just crazy.

Illinois is the same though. 80% of Illinois is country. Who in their right mind thinks it's okay that southern Illinois pays for Chicago's f ups.

berettabone
01-09-2014, 05:38 PM
I still find it silly Wisconsin is so fresh to the game. It's rural as **** and so many gun toting beer drinking rednecks... Just crazy.

Illinois is the same though. 80% of Illinois is country. Who in their right mind thinks it's okay that southern Illinois pays for Chicago's f ups.
It has it's rural areas, just like any other state, and 750,000 deer hunters in the woods during season, but don't let that fool ya. We still have Madison, the Lib capital possibly of the U.S.;)

berettabone
01-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Hopefully that has been noted/covered in the local media.
Hardly............................................ ......http://kahrtalk.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

addictedhealer
01-09-2014, 06:03 PM
It has it's rural areas, just like any other state, and 750,000 deer hunters in the woods during season, but don't let that fool ya. We still have Madison, the Lib capital possibly of the U.S.;)

Yea I have friends from Lacrosse, Madison and Ashland... All good people. Drink like fish too!

berettabone
01-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Yea I have friends from Lacrosse, Madison and Ashland... All good people. Drink like fish too!
Yes, there sure isn't a lack of drinking up here.........La Crosse is probably one of the highest drinking spots in the U.S. Probably explains why they have found at least 4 people dead in the last year, by the river. I have a friend who went to college in Ashland. Been there a few times myself. Pretty country up there. My friend was a bar mgr. at Telemark Lodge. If you travel due east from La Crosse about 20 miles, it's my favorite part of the state. Wildcat Mt. state park is beautiful, and I love the rolling wooded hills in the area.

muggsy
01-10-2014, 10:55 AM
I don't know why Wisconsin should be the exception to the rule. The blood bath that was forecast by the liberals in every state that passed concealed carry never happened.

bugs
10-05-2016, 12:08 PM
nothing positive ever gets written about CCW in Wisc.by our liberal press; the next huge blood bath was supposed to arrive when we 86'd the 48hr. waiting period on handgun purchases. still awaiting the "return to those thrilling days of yestryear in the wild west". ho hum.

NRA LIFER
IDPA BELEIVER

dustnchips
10-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Back then in Wi you could walk out the door with a shotgun or rifle but you had to wait for a pistol.

DavidWJ
10-06-2016, 04:46 PM
California is the same, mostly country and conservative (by area). Get close to the cities and you're in an overcrowded fantasy land. Many of us outside the cities have licenses to carry concealed, just in case the city folk come out here and cause trouble.

berettabone
10-06-2016, 05:11 PM
I plan on moving up nort as soon as possible. I need desperately to get out of the city. Hopefully about a year or two, and I'll say goodbye to city life. I'm so tired of these pc, stare at the ground, live on my phone, text while I'm driving, metrosexuals in the city. The crime is getting way out of hand. Just might have to shoot someone, and I don't want to have to do that:der:

Alfonse
10-06-2016, 07:28 PM
I plan on moving up nort as soon as possible. I need desperately to get out of the city. Hopefully about a year or two, and I'll say goodbye to city life. I'm so tired of these pc, stare at the ground, live on my phone, text while I'm driving, metrosexuals in the city. The crime is getting way out of hand. Just might have to shoot someone, and I don't want to have to do that:der:

Sounds like a good plan, the getting out part.