PDA

View Full Version : Four Corners Bullet Company ?

linksrds
06-07-2010, 11:33 AM
A local gunshop has quite a few boxes of .380 ammo by Four Corners Bullet Company. The bullets are Hornady JHP from the information on the box itself. But other than that, I know absolutely nothing of the quality or dependability of the ammo.

I have check on the web and was not able to find a web site for them, so that tells me that they are probably out of business.

Any help would greatly be appreciated...

Bawanna
06-07-2010, 11:54 AM
A local gunshop has quite a few boxes of .380 ammo by Four Corners Bullet Company. The bullets are Hornady JHP from the information on the box itself. But other than that, I know absolutely nothing of the quality or dependability of the ammo.

I have check on the web and was not able to find a web site for them, so that tells me that they are probably out of business.

Any help would greatly be appreciated...

I've honestly never heard of them. Could be a small local outfit without a website that just sells in your general area. We have a few around here that way.

linksrds
06-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Thansk for the input but no it is not local...The gunshop said it came from a Colorado mfg. and it would appear that they have had the ammo for along time by the looks of the boxes. He is charging $35 a box and while that is just about what the market is, I would like to know about the quality of the ammo before purchasing it and using in my P380. i am at a loss to find any good HP .380