PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the G&G dual magpouch w/PM45 mags

bazguitarman
06-11-2010, 09:09 AM
The G&G dual magpouch is a nice looking unit, but from the pics I'm afraid it's too deep for the shorter PM45 mags. It wouldn't leave enough of the mag exposed to get a sure grip in a high stress situation. I don't want to be fumbling for my mags under duress. Anyone use these for their PM45 mags? Thanks.

http://www.kahrshop.com/images/mdtl_KAGG8519-1.jpg

Bawanna
06-11-2010, 09:18 AM
I use the paddle version of that same rig for my 1911's. I just put my PM45 mags in it and it will work just fine. Mine stick up at least as high as those extended 40 mags in your picture. With the little lip on the bases it makes a nice place to grab.
I just thought about putting one PM45 and one Wilson mag in the holder but the Wilson's work in both so think I'll stay with what I'm doing.

bazguitarman
06-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the reply Bawanna. Fantastic news. If the mags stick up as far as the .40 extended mags then all is good. That's plenty of mag exposed to grab ahold of.

Bawanna
06-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the reply Bawanna. Fantastic news. If the mags stick up as far as the .40 extended mags then all is good. That's plenty of mag exposed to grab ahold of.

If I can find someone with a camera around here I'll post a picture. But there's plenty enough to grab.

Bawanna
06-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Only had the one PM45 mag with me today so here's a pic of it along with a Wilson 47D in each slot.