PDA

View Full Version : Actress Amy Adams

garyb
06-28-2014, 08:14 AM
Amy Adams is one classy lady.On a flight from Detroit to Los Angeles, the 39-year-old American Hustle star gave her first-class seat to an American serviceman who had been booked in coach. Adams, whose own father was an officer in the U.S. army, first noticed the man in uniform at the gate. Once on board, the five-time Oscar nominee then quietly asked to switch seats with the soldier so that he could enjoy her cushy accommodations.

Jemele Hill just so happened to be on the same plane. The co-host of ESPN2's Numbers Never Lie quickly took to Twitter (https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/482527464321609729) to share the act of generosity that she had just witnessed.

Hill later shed more light on how the generous move went down between Amy and the soldier.
"When we were waiting to board, I saw her glance the soldier's way and then she said something to the person she was traveling with," Hill explained. "Once we boarded, I saw she was in first class. I was upgraded to first class and she was a couple rows behind me. I think she must have said something to the flight attendant, because before we took off she had vacated her seat and the flight attendant brought the soldier to her seat."

b4uqzme
06-28-2014, 08:37 AM
:yo: :Amflag2:

muggsy
06-28-2014, 09:11 AM
+1 Ditto.

ripley16
06-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Excellent. There's hope for Hollywood yet.

Ikeo74
06-28-2014, 09:44 AM
There is more to her story. She did it to escape some news people.

garyb
07-01-2014, 12:40 PM
There is more to her story. She did it to escape some news people.

If there is more, what is there? She was on a plane. How did she escape from first class to coach?

SlowBurn
07-01-2014, 12:59 PM
If there is more, what is there? She was on a plane. How did she escape from first class to coach? Right. She wasn't hiding. She even took a selfie later with the guy in the coach seat next to her. Good for her. Whatever we can do for our guys, its not enough.

garyb
07-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Right. She wasn't hiding. She even took a selfie later with the guy in the coach seat next to her. Good for her. Whatever we can do for our guys, its not enough.

That is exactly what I read too. However, perhaps Ikeo74 knows something new. It seems that if they were on a plane, there is no hiding going on. If she did change seats...good for her.