PDA

View Full Version : Kahr K9 repair needed?

foxmoor
06-13-2010, 08:03 PM
I have a new K9 and I somehow managed to knock off the trigger bar spring off the trigger bar. I can't do anything with my big mitts on this thing and I'm wondering if my gunsmith could repair it or would I be better off sending back to Kahr for repair? Thanks for any help.

Kent in MI

Bawanna
06-13-2010, 10:06 PM
I have a new K9 and I somehow managed to knock off the trigger bar spring off the trigger bar. I can't do anything with my big mitts on this thing and I'm wondering if my gunsmith could repair it or would I be better off sending back to Kahr for repair? Thanks for any help.

Kent in MI

Your local guy should be able to put it back on. It's not tough on the K series.

foxmoor
06-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Bawana45cal,
Thanks for your input. The local guy was indeed able to reinstall it and I shot it today - works great and only cost me $15. I won't be fooling with that part again!

Kent in MI

Bawanna
06-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Bawana45cal,
Thanks for your input. The local guy was indeed able to reinstall it and I shot it today - works great and only cost me $15. I won't be fooling with that part again!

Kent in MI

Cool, glad to hear that. Take a good look at how it's oriented in its place and if you ever knock it off you can see how it goes back in. It's really not hard.
Glad she's back on the track for you.