PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Kahr E9 grips

Shadetree
08-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Looking for a set of E9 nylon grips. Do you have a set for sale?

RevRay
08-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Why don't you just buy my E9?

Shadetree
08-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Why don't you just buy my E9?
I was going to back in April but your ad said it had rubber grips and I'm looking for the original nylon grips so that wouldn't get me anywhere.

b4uqzme
08-08-2014, 03:55 AM
These won't do?

http://www.kahr.com/Grips/Kahr-Grips-Soft-Polymer-Set.asp

Shadetree
08-08-2014, 01:55 PM
These won't do?

http://www.kahr.com/Grips/Kahr-Grips-Soft-Polymer-Set.asp

That's what I have on my K9 right now but was looking for a set of the nylon grips like the ones that come on an E9. You wouldn't think they would be that hard to come by but they have eluded me so far.

b4uqzme
08-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Bummer. Maybe if you offered to swap your soft polymer grips for someone's hard nylon?

ripley16
08-08-2014, 03:48 PM
...but was looking for a set of the nylon grips like the ones that come on an E9.
I've only ever seen one E9 in person and it had the normal soft polymer grips. There was another type available at one time, similar to the MK9 nylon grips, but apparently not many were made or put on the E9 originally. What you have is original to the model. The other may be pretty rare.

RevRay
08-08-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm pretty sure we're talking past each other. My grips are not after-market, they are the softer grips just like the one's on the older K9's and MK9's.

Shadetree
08-08-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm pretty sure we're talking past each other. My grips are not after-market, they are the softer grips just like the one's on the older K9's and MK9's.

The E9's originally came with with nylon grips like the MK9's come with and that's what I'm looking for. I thought all the E9's came with those grips but I could be wrong, and they are not like the soft rubber grips that come on the K9's. I have a K9 so it already has the rubber grips but I want the nylon grips for it and will keep looking.

Shadetree
08-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Bummer. Maybe if you offered to swap your soft polymer grips for someone's hard nylon?

I haven't even found anybody that has a set but would be willing to buy them or trade for the soft polymer grips or whatever. Have been looking for a while but have come up empty so far. There are probably a bunch of them out there in the various part drawers or shoe boxes of junk but I just haven't found the right person yet.