PDA

View Full Version : Nemacolin Sporting Clays

b4uqzme
08-29-2014, 12:22 PM
If you are in the SW PA area and get a chance, definitely check out the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort sporting clays course. 35 great stations, helpful staff and guides, and you can borrow some great shotguns. I shot a Blaser F3. What a hoot!

muggsy
08-29-2014, 03:06 PM
It's been years since I've shot sporting clays. I might take it up again after my knee replacement next January. It was one hell of a lot of fun.

b4uqzme
08-29-2014, 04:15 PM
It's been years since I've shot sporting clays. I might take it up again after my knee replacement next January. It was one hell of a lot of fun.

They drive you around on a golf cart. Don't wait. Good luck with the surgery BTW. Everyone I know who's done it is real happy with the outcome.

muggsy
08-29-2014, 08:33 PM
They drive you around on a golf cart. Don't wait. Good luck with the surgery BTW. Everyone I know who's done it is real happy with the outcome.

I had the right knee replaced three years ago and wasn't very pleased with the outcome. I still have pain when sitting for long periods of time and when going up and down stairs. It's better than it was before the surgery, but not as good as I'd like. This will be my fourth knee surgery. I don't do well on uneven ground.

b4uqzme
08-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Sorry to hear that. Still, I gotta believe they are pretty good at it today. I hope you have better luck this time so you can get out there and enjoy the clays courses again. It really is the most fun I've had in quite awhile. And there's always the skeet and trap fields in the interim.

b4uqzme
10-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Finally was able to schedule another sporting clays trip for the end of October. It's pricey but worth it if you can manage. We plan to take a private lesson then shoot the full course once or twice. I'm stoked! I've been shooting a little five stand lately so maybe I'll hit a few this time. :o

Thanks.