PDA

View Full Version : Tom Givens Rangemaster Tactical Conference 2015

TD2K
09-17-2014, 03:53 PM
One of the best conferences in the nation with students and instructors from all over the US. Three days of training. A "must attend" event. It's been on my bucket list for the past three years to attend, but in 2015.....I'll be one of the instructors! Tom asked me to teach two 2 hour blocks of instruction. I'm pumped, honored, and a little nervous. Walking in high cotton for sure. Can't wait!

Info below in case any of you are interested in attending

Tom says:

Tactical Conference 2015

"The annual Tactical Conference will be held in Memphis, Tennessee, on February 20-22, 2015. That is Friday through Sunday with three full days of training, competition and networking. For 2015 the event will be conducted at the fabulous facilities of the Memphis Police Department Training Academy in Memphis. This is a wonderful facility for this type of event, with multiple ranges and multiple classrooms. Having multiple ranges will allow us to conduct live fire training blocks in addition to the tactical pistol match.

Because we have a bigger venue we have 25 trainers lined up this year to present training blocks from two hours to four hours in duration throughout the event. This will be an unmatched opportunity to train in a variety of self-defense topics with a variety of well-known and talented trainers. The confirmed presenter line-up includes Tom Givens, John Farnam, Massad Ayoob, Southnarc, John Hearne, Chuck Haggard, Wayne Dobbs, Darryl Bolke, Caleb Causey, Spencer Keepers, William Aprill, Claude Werner, and a dozen more. Topics will range from classroom lectures on the law of self-defense by Andrew Branca to live force on force simulations with marking cartridges. No other training event comes close to this variety of topics and trainers.

There will also be a defensive pistol match requiring your every day carry gear and full power ammunition, all carried concealed. The targets include lifelike mannequin type targets that only fall to good vital zone hits used in scenarios that mimic real life situations. The scenarios require target identification and discrimination, as well as effective marksmanship under duress.

Your entry fee of $299 includes as many training blocks as you can fit into the three days, entry in the match, and a prize drawing at the award ceremony. Go to http://www.rangemaster.com/tactical.../online-registration/ (http://www.rangemaster.com/tactical-conference/online-registration/) to register. You can fill in your registration form and waiver and both submit it and pay online. Don't wait! This event fills up well in advance every year. This February we had to turn away almost 50 people who waited too late to register. The event roster was full by November 1, so send in your registration today. "

RRP
09-18-2014, 03:47 AM
That is really, really cool, TD2K! To be part of such a star-studded cast of experts is a heck of an honor. It speaks volumes about the skills you've developed in the past few years. Congratulations!

TD2K
09-18-2014, 06:19 AM
Thanks RRP. I'm pretty excited. :D